Mosque teacher rapes an orphan girl from age 8 to age 11, his clan is defending him!

Subxanallah this is beyond sad! A state can not survive if injustice is ignored! The local court needs to deal with this otherwise garowe needs to step in!

That guy needs to be made an example and thrown of Bosaso mountains

Lostbox

ใ€ŒImmortal Sageใ€| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm done with the internet today
Animated GIF

This is the dangerous precedent these monsters are trying to set; that little girls can consent to marriage and to sex and their parents have no power over what happens to their babies.
His clan elders are trying to argue that it's normal for Somalis to marry girls without meher and permission. In addition to this, the girl was 8 years old when he started raping her. Never in my life have I met an 8 year old girl who had her period. The only reason I bring up her period, is because Muslim men who are attracted to children, like to use that as an excuse that the girl is ready for 'marriage' (matag)

If they get away with it and the pedophile rapist is released; this means that all parents need to be concerned, as these men will do what they want to little girls and they will get away with it if they pull out fake 'marriage' documents.
This is actually incredibly common mindset back home regardless of region. Youโ€™ll see grown men 20-70s say because a child has breast buds โ€˜sheโ€™s naag weyneโ€™. Thereโ€™s no concept of girlhood in Somalia because girls are considered sexually ready by the time they can talk. This was always sadly the case. Before and after the war.

Whatโ€™s different now is the pedophilia is getting more and more extreme with now even infants and boys being sexually abused. I was hearing of a case where a baby girl died due to rape in xamar and now infant rapes are going up. Thereโ€™s nothing left for these sick men. Every demographic has been violated.

Clan elders should be banned from handling or trying to involve themselves in sexual violence cases.

Also, people should start holding law enforcers accountable because some of them engage in nepotism/bribery and let the preparator go unpunished or lightly punished.

This is actually incredibly common mindset back home regardless of region. Youโ€™ll see grown men 20-70s say because a child has breast buds โ€˜sheโ€™s naag weyneโ€™. Thereโ€™s no concept of girlhood in Somalia because girls are considered sexually ready by the time they can talk. This was always sadly the case. Before and after the war.

Whatโ€™s different now is the pedophilia is getting more and more extreme with now even infants and boys being sexually abused. I was hearing of a case where a baby girl died due to rape in xamar and now infant rapes are going up. Thereโ€™s nothing left for these sick men. Every demographic has been violated.
If Somalis have no concept of girlhood, then why are adolescence marriage low in Somalia? If you check Martial Status in the SIHBS, 93% of 15-19 participants are never married.

Screenshot 2023-03-22 162959.jpg

Manzana

๐’– ๐’š๐’’๐’˜๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’–๐’’๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’‡๐’™๐’’๐’Œ ๐’๐’š๐’’๐’‚. PIM.
He's asking how can this be disputed? If you used context clues or well reading comprehension.
The only people that are disputing this whole thing are his own clansmen. I made my comment because he called PL "pedoland" when this heinous crime was committed by a MX man in the first place who I'll repeat, is a guest in PL. Now tell me, which one of us needs to use "context clues" or "well reading comprehension" you or me?

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
The only people that are disputing this whole thing are his own clansmen. I made my comment because he called PL "pedoland" when this heinous crime was committed by a MX man in the first place who I'll repeat, is a guest in PL. Now tell me, which one of us needs to use "context clues" or "well reading comprehension" you or me?
Ok let me rephrase this then since you don't understand what I said, he is asking how is this being disputed and why? They should've already put a bullet through this head court or not. He has been found guilty when the uncle produced the evidence of messages from the criminal and the girl.

I don't need context clues or reading comprehension. You only quoted a certain part of his post and tried to spin it from their.
In all honesty I'm not gonna go back n forth with you.

You want a clear answer?
@ him because I'm not going to try and educate you on (simple) English n reading and comprehension.

Manzana

๐’– ๐’š๐’’๐’˜๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’–๐’’๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’‡๐’™๐’’๐’Œ ๐’๐’š๐’’๐’‚. PIM.
I don't need context clues or reading comprehension. You only quoted a certain part of his post and tried to spin it from their.
In all honesty I'm not gonna go back n forth with you.

I quoted that part for a reason. I know Puntland haters love to use that word towards PL even thou they know we are the only region in the horn that actually takes this type of crime seriously and prosecutes to the full extent of the law.

Anyways, how are you going to say โ€œI am not gonna go back n forth with youโ€ when you were the one who interjected yourself since my original comment was not a reply to you? Soco waryaa and tell your people that we will not tolerate them committing and/or condoning any crime. They should behave themselves while they are in a lawful place such as Puntland.

As part Reer Bari we condemn the rapist and shame those elders who are defending him, an 8 yearold or an 11 yearold a child of all things should never be subjected to this.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP

I would have put in place a death sentence for any sexual violence.
Attacks against the young would be dealt with using torture and public hangings to make an example out of them and set a standard.
The laws and policing being too loose is what's giving these people confidence to openly do more and more degenerate shit

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
An 8-year old child?

I have read enough about, and known Irish kids being abused at the church, and have always struggled with the idea of men of the cloth turning predators.

Two questions I can not wrap round my head:
a) How would this even work? An 8-year old child?
b) Where would it even happen? At the church, there are residential quarters, but at a 'malcaamad', which I trust is a day school, where would it even happen?

Oh bugger the lot!

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
An 8-year old child?

I have read enough about, and known Irish kids being abused at the church, and have always struggled with the idea of men of the cloth turning predators.

Two questions I can not wrap round my head:
a) How would this even work? An 8-year old child?
b) Where would it even happen? At the church, there are residential quarters, but at a 'malcaamad', which I trust is a day school, where would it even happen?

Oh bugger the lot!
Alot of times in these type of religious schools, the teachers has one to one time with students to better "teach" them

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This the problem with Somalis that show blind loyalty to their clan they will lie and defend murderers/rapist anything

these Somalis are just as bad as the rapist they have 0 honor in their bone

Trending