Mosque teacher rapes an orphan girl from age 8 to age 11, his clan is defending him!

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Exactly.

Not only are they defending this pedophile rapist, they are trying to use their power as their clan to intimidate her family and her clan. That's why it is important to mention what they are doing. If they are not ashamed of using their clan name, why should we hide it for them?
What he is saying is braindead, Somali Ugaas is Marexan and wasn't defending him. Some people will defend someone as long as they're of their clan, that mentality is foreign to me. Plenty of awful Somalis from my clan, I'm not going to defend their actions.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
there needs to be more women dugsi teachers. But how do we make that possible? :hmm:
Simple women dugsi teachers are able to teach both boys and girls and them men only boys. Its a better system to protect kids from these creeps.

What he is saying is braindead, Somali Ugaas is Marexan and wasn't defending him. Some people will defend someone as long as they're of their clan, that mentality is foreign to me. Plenty of awful Somalis from my clan, I'm not going to defend their actions.
When was I defending them tf

Simple women dugsi teachers are able to teach both boys and girls and them men only boys. Its a better system to protect kids from these creeps.

There are also sick women who molest people, that's why it's important to make sure mosques don't have private rooms and teachers are forbidden from spending alone time with students.
I would also encourage parents to take turns, sitting in on lessons.

Yaraye

VIP
1. We need strict laws to criminalise teachers who have inappropriate relations with students, this includes both genders.
2.Teachers should not be allowed to spend alone time with students at all, no matter if it's in the mosque or in the school.
3. Male teachers should not be allowed near girls and even they should not spend time with boys alone either.
4. We need a sex offender list, complete with photos, fingerprint and DNA samples that are circulated around all of Somalia.
yes. Exposing all these offenders and spreading their pic, name, and clan would be very effective. Shame culture is needed

1. The girl is an orphan.
2. He was raping her from the age of 8 to the age of 11
3. Her uncles found out and delivered the rapist pedophile to the police in Bosaso.
4. His clan is claiming that the victim is his "wife" and that he married a little girl without permission, they are also lying and saying this is 'normal Somali culture'.
5. Allegedly this is the second rape this man has committed.
6. His clan elders (Marehan) are threatening the clan of the girl (Dhulbahante) because her uncles went to the police

How many times do we have to hear about mosque teachers raping little girls?

This was the video released by his clan, complete with lies and threats.

This is the response

Inshallah she get justice. Always sus when they isolate children.

Last edited:
Let's entertain the lies by the rapists's defence team (his self-styled elders) for a minute.

They are claiming that he "married" her.

1. Since when does Islam allow girls to be married without permission from her family? Isn't it true that only Adult women, divorcees at that, can waive Islamic rights pertaining weddings/marriage? Someone correct me if I am wrong.

2. Have you ever met an 8 year old girl that had her period? I say this, because those who fight to marry children use this as a marker to announce adulthood. So, no period means what? It means she was a child when he raped her.

The scary precedent that this will set:

If these people successfully argue that children can consent to marriage, children can consent to sex, without parental permission. Does that not mean, that Somalis will send their daughters to mosque/school one day and then find out years later, that some adult man was raping them and when he is arrested, he will claim "THAT'S MY WIFE"

World

VIP
I could never trust a macalin around my children alone, you never know what they might do to them. Unfortunately there are too many cases like this. Inshallah she gets justice.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
yes because there are no female predators. And Iโ€™m guessing men canโ€™t molest little boys either right?

What kind of braindead solution is this?

This reminds me of the devil all the time were this highly respected priest r*pes and groomers a young girl secretly and then guilty trippers her by using god which causes her to end her own life out of guilt and fear.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Iโ€™m genuinely surprised the DBlocks didnโ€™t smoke this guy, they must really believe in dowladnimo to deliver him to police

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Kek just read the โ€œthreatโ€ part. Do they not know the Dhulbahantes in Bosaaso are strapped? Theyโ€™re well represented in the army and police + one of the biggest communities in the city

More information coming in.

Her abti explains they found messages and confronted the girl, she told them he's been raping her since she started at the school ( age 8) and threatened her so she never told anyone. He also explains that he brought 2 fake marriage certificates to the court and none of her male relatives married her off to him.

Yaraye

VIP
More information coming in.

Her abti explains they found messages and confronted the girl, she told them he's been raping her since she started at the school ( age 8) and threatened her so she never told anyone. He also explains that he brought 2 fake marriage certificates to the court and none of her male relatives married her off to him.

Honestly her abti was better off killing the beast than handing it to the police. look at what these sick elders are doing :mugshotman:

Honestly her abti was better off killing the beast than handing it to the police. look at what these sick elders are doing :mugshotman:

I hope this case is handled properly and it results in laws to safeguard children. Because these sick freaks (his elders) are trying to normalise the notion of secret child brides to free this rapist!