morgan smiley appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

If he went south then people like you wouldn't be here to remind the world that airheads exist :(
Awwwwww @airhead. Say whatever you want but what's a short shorts wearing fruitcake doing fighting with a picture lol. Niggas make me laugh.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Tbh AY wasn't a bad person I just picked on him to get the mj crowd heated I also supported the Ethiopian invasion of hawiye just because:ulachen001:
I'm not referring to that that intervention. I'm referring to Abdullahi Yusuf invading Somalia alongside Ethiopian troops in 1982, in which they captured several towns in central Somalia. He assisted in Ethiopia's attempt at capturing Somali territory.

The only mistake Siad Barre ever made was not putting two in Abdullahi Yusuf's head. He was the biggest traitor in Somali history.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@methylamine why is the fruitcake in your signature fighting with a damn picture? If he was really about that life, he should have went to the South. What's the point of shooting at a picture. lol
Your talking about south I doubt they were in north somalia at that time looking at the video they were camping out in Ethiopia:ftw9nwa:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Do Dhulbanhantes even has subclan? They're all Dhulbahante to me. lol

Exactly :chrisfreshhah:Nigga out here studying our different lafs and settlements and we don't know anything beyond Dhulbahante. :browtf::chrisfreshhah:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I'm not referring to that that intervention. I'm referring to Abdullahi Yusuf invading Somalia alongside Ethiopian troops in 1982, in which they captured several towns in central Somalia. He assisted in Ethiopia's attempt at capturing Somali territory.

The only mistake Siad Barre ever made was not putting two in Abdullahi Yusuf's head. He was the biggest traitor in Somali history.
Tbh he didn't really hurt us much that's why I don't really have any hate for him
People like omar jess caydiid those thoe:uCkf6mf:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Were pretty humble so am not surprised but our numbers are pretty big:ftw9nwa:
Besides am sure everyone remembers the names of the sub clans who kicked you out of las anod:ftw9nwa:

LA is YOUR city tho:chrisfreshhah:So you kicked MJ forces ( not Mjs) out of a city that isn't theirs and that they don't settle in. That's like someone bragging about kicking MJs out of Berbera. The fact that we were even there says a lot. lol Reer Mahad are moving into Sool as I type this. Checkmate my nigga:lolbron:

Q

Queen Carawelo

LA is YOUR city tho:chrisfreshhah:So you kicked MJ forces ( not Mjs) out of a city that isn't theirs and that they don't settle in. That's like someone bragging about kicking MJs out of Berbera. The fact that we were even there says a lot. lol Reer Mahad are moving into Sool as I type this. Checkmate my nigga:lolbron:
Looooooooool

It's like Chinese bragging about kicking Britain from China. That says a lot of bandit's people. lol

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
LA is YOUR city:chrisfreshhah:So you kicked MJs out of a city that isn't theirs and that they don't settle in. That's like someone bragging about kicking MJs out of Berbera. The fact that we were even there says a lot. lol Reer Mahad are moving into Sool. Checkmate my nigga:lolbron:
Just stating facts :ulachen001: They been trying to move in to sool how long now:ulachen001:
Las anod district has 70% of all dhulbahante sub clans I ain't sweating:gunsmiley:

S

SOMACOON

What does Moorgan mean?

In 1988, operations conducted by the Barre government against Somali National Movement (SNM) rebels in the northern part of the country led to the death and imprisonment of thousands of Somali civilians by the Somali National Army.[6][7][8] Hersi Morgan was in charge of these operations, and thus became known as the "Butcher of Hargeisa."[9]
Mohammed Said Hersi Morgan and his troops ambushed Somaliland.
Morgan ordered the killings of countless Isaaq's.
His troops caused more harm than the jets that bombed Hargeisa.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SOMACOON

Isaaq's seem to direct their attention and hatred toward us Mareehans. As if we played a role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending