morgan smiley appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
When push came to shove and hawiye started knocking I remember him being your leader not ay who was no where to be found:mjohreally:

Because AY was in jail. :patrice:

There's a reason why he was never trusted with any position in Puntland.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
When push came to shove and hawiye started knocking I remember him being your leader not ay who was no where to be found:mjohreally:
:pacspit:Don't ever let me catch you say that again lil nigga:gunsmiley:That's it I'm caching a flight to MN. This kid got me heated. Don't put AY AUN and Morgan in the same sentence :angryman:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Because AY was in jail. :patrice:

There's a reason why he was never trusted with any position in Puntland.
Ahmed would remain imprisoned until his release in 1990, following the demise of Ethiopia's then-rulingDerg.
so where was he 91:francis:
We both the reason he was not giving a position is because he doesn't come from the mj sub clans who live puntland

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
so where was he 91:francis:
We both the reason he was not giving a position is because he doesn't come from the mj sub clans who live puntland

Nigga, why do you say shit you dont know to be true ? :ririwtf:Where does Morgan's subclan live if not in Puntland?:patrice:

The Ethiopian gov fell after the Somali civil war started and AY was in jail at the time. He was released in mid 1991 and he returned to Northeast Somalia to lead the SSDF forces against AIAI. :rejoice:

That is your lesson in Somali history for the day.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Lol @ comparing a national hero like General Mohamed Said Hersi Morgan to a spineless Ethiopian puppet like Abdullahi Yusuf. General Morgan always defended his nation and was always present to serve in the call of duty while Abdullahi Yusuf was the only rebel to invade Somali territory alongside Ethiopian forces. He was the biggest traitor in the history of Somalia and is despised by virtually all Somalis except for his treacherous clan.

Morgan waa halyeey qaran oo halgan u galey dalkiisa. Abdullahi Yusuf wuxuu ahaa dhoofaar dhoofaar dhaley.:pacspit:

Inshallah, Abdullahi Yusuf will pay for his crimes in the Day of Judgement.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Lol @ comparing a national hero like General Mohamed Said Hersi Morgan to a spineless Ethiopian puppet like Abdullahi Yusuf. General Morgan always defended his nation and was always present to serve in the call of duty while Abdullahi Yusuf was the only rebel to invade Somali territory alongside Ethiopian forces. He was the biggest traitor in the history of Somalia and is despised by virtually all Somalis except for his treacherous clan.

Morgan waa halyeey qaran oo halgan u galey dalkiisa. Abdullahi Yusuf wuxuu ahaa dhoofaar dhoofaar dhaley.:pacspit:

Inshallah, Abdullahi Yusuf will pay for his crimes in the Day of Judgement.
Tbh AY wasn't a bad person I just picked on him to get the mj crowd heated I also supported the Ethiopian invasion of hawiye just because:ulachen001:

Q

Queen Carawelo

@methylamine why is the fruitcake in your signature fighting with a damn picture? If he was really about that life, he should have went to the South. What's the point of shooting at a picture. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.