morgan smiley appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
My uncle came back from Somaliland a bit before Ramadan this year. Wallahi, he told me that the hospitals in Hargeisa and Borama are full of patients from Puntland. This Puntland that you hear about in the diaspora is a facade. They have nothing to show for.

While they are discussing Dhulbahante on internet forums, they are being punked by Somaliland. Every battle Puntland had with Somaliland or SSC, they lost. They can't even protect themselves from a couple dozen terrorists in the Galgala mountain range. The founder of Puntland, their very own Kim Il-Sung, Abdullahi Yusuf, perished in exile in Yemen.

After Abdullahi Yusuf, they were led by this Bantu:

Cadde-Muuse.jpg

After the Bantu, they were led by a man who spent the better part of his life as a taxi driver in Australia. The successor of the taxi driver is this obese nacas:

B9LEtc.gif

Puntland is the least viable state in all of Somalia. They began to clamor a few years ago, claiming that they struck oil. The supposed oil turned out to be water.

The worst is yet to come for Puntland as they are grappling for control of Mudug with Galmudug. War is imminent between Majeerteen and Habargidir and I believe that Habargidir will karbaash them and seize Gaalkacyo in its entirety. The future of Puntland is a gloomy one.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Halyeeybantu it took you 3 hours to come up with that bullshit and that bullshit is still faker than Kim Ks ass. Come up with something else.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
My uncle came back from Somaliland a bit before Ramadan this year. Wallahi, he told me that the hospitals in Hargeisa and Borama are full of patients from Puntland. This Puntland that you hear about in the diaspora is a facade. They have nothing to show for.

While they are discussing Dhulbahante on internet forums, they are being punked by Somaliland. Every battle Puntland had with Somaliland or SSC, they lost. They can't even protect themselves from a couple dozen terrorists in the Galgala mountain range. The founder of Puntland, their very own Kim Il-Sung, Abdullahi Yusuf, perished in exile in Yemen.

After Abdullahi Yusuf, they were led by this Bantu:

Cadde-Muuse.jpg

After the Bantu, they were led by a man who spent the better part of his life as a taxi driver in Australia. The successor of the taxi driver is this obese nacas:

B9LEtc.gif

Puntland is the least viable state in all of Somalia. They began to clamor a few years ago, claiming that they struck oil. The supposed oil turned out to be water.

The worst is yet to come for Puntland as they are grappling for control of Mudug with Galmudug. War is imminent between Majeerteen and Habargidir and I believe that Habargidir will karbaash them and seize Gaalkacyo in its entirety. The future of Puntland is a gloomy one.
sxb lets calm down with the mj hate thats not what my thread is about i just joking with them:gunsmiley:
abdiweli thoe:cryinglaughsmiley:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@HalyeeyQaran becomes anti-Puntland anytime he argues with an Mj. lol Puntland can be everything you've said but it's more viable than Khatumo, SSC or whatever other name your paper state comes up with.:mjlaugh: It must burn you that our taxi drivers and Bantus have been more successful in Somali politics than your PhD holders. :hemad:

You do realize that every battle between Somaliland and Puntland has been over territory neither Isaac nor Majerteen settle, right? It's been YOUR land. :chrisfreshhah:

May you continue to be bitter for eternity. :denzelnigga:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@HalyeeyQaran becomes anti-Puntland anytime he argues with an Mj. lol Puntland can be everything you've said but it's more viable than Khatumo, SSC or whatever other name your paper state comes up with.:mjlaugh: It must burn you that our taxi drivers and Bantus have been more successful in Somali politics than your PhD holders. :hemad:

You do realize that every battle between Somaliland and Puntland has been over territory neither Isaac nor Majerteen settle, right? It's been YOUR land. :chrisfreshhah:

May you continue to be bitter for eternity. :denzelnigga:
first there is no isaaq involved but handicaps who work for them second you and the dhulbahante sell outs never fight each other but usually work together to attack us:axvmm9o:

Q

Queen Carawelo

May you continue to be bitter for eternity.
:denzelnigga:

Damn loooooooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending