Status
Not open for further replies.

Fascinating , remember these are the same folks that had this empire and send shockwaves across the world.

Mongol_Empire_map.gif

By far top 3 best general of all time in world history

Subudei.jpg

Subutai. Had plans to invade the Holy Roman empire too but the death of Ogedei khan prevented that.

@Vanguard @oday1kenobi @Prince Abubu @Armadillo @TheUnderTaker @government
Listen to 'wrath of the khan' segment by Dan Carlin :banderas:

Nomadic pride:denzelnigga:

Last edited:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
@SultanuuFicaan I have listened to the whole Wrath of the Khans series, it took me 5 days! The Mongol empire was truly fascinating. They would have steamrolled their way to the Atlantic, had Subutai not been forced to go back to Mongolia from modern day Czech Rep./Poland. Hardcore History is a must when you're stuck in traffic for long hours :denzelnigga:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The Mongol raid and sacking of Baghdad was so bad that it took 700 years for the population of Iraq to recover to the number it once was. It was more devasting than what the Portuguese done to us. It permanently changed the Islamic world and we still haven't recovered since.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I would hardcore second Dan Carlin's entire Hardcore History production not just the Wrath of the Khans segment as it's all superb, and his Common Sense podcast that deals with current events is good too.

I'm caught up to 30+ other historical podcasts and have finished several but the 'History of Rome' is still the best historical podcast of all time. Same podcaster (Mike Duncan) is doing currently 'revolutions'/. 'History of Byzantium' is a spiritual successor to 'History of Rome' by a different podcaster however.

@VixR @Vanguard

I've been listening to Dan Carlin for more than 7 years now.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I'm caught up to 30+ other historical podcasts and have finished several but the 'History of Rome' is still the best historical podcast of all time. Same podcaster (Mike Duncan) is doing currently 'revolutions'/. 'History of Byzantium' is a spiritual successor to 'History of Rome' by a different podcaster however.

@VixR @Vanguard

I'll check out the other ones as well. Thanks :nvjpqts:

VixR

Veritas

@VixR @Vanguard

Wow. I discovered him early 2016 through the iTunes charts when I was looking for history podcasts. His reviews were through the roof; he didn't disappoint. I'll check out the others.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
By far one of the best Asian type of music there is.

I don't know but I get some African kind of vibes from these songs.

I'm not sure if this is just me.

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Anyone watched marco polo here? If not you will probably like it, its a TV-show based on the mongolian empire

TooMacaan

VIP
Whenever I see things I like this, I always wonder how exactly the first person who did it...discovered ito_O?
What were they doing before right before...?:icon lol:
Sounds nice though and interesting sounds.

Whenever I see things I like this, I always wonder how exactly the first person who did it...discovered ito_O?
What were they doing before right before...?:icon lol:
Sounds nice though and interesting sounds.

Remember when you would do some weird stuff when you're home alone.

Someone did that and made it public for the world to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending