Mohammed Siyad Barre appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been 26 years since the ousting of Mohammed Siyad Barre. Back then no one could have imagined the result that Somalia would still be in turmoil 26 years later.

Lets show some appreciation to our grand leader.

upload_2017-1-26_12-41-48.jpeg

upload_2017-1-26_12-43-40.jpeg

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
HIS END REFLECTS HOW HE LIVED AND TREATED PEOPLE.
REAL MEN DIE WITH RESPECT AND HONOUR, DICTATORS DIE A NASTY AND FILTHY DEATH.

Odeg

Gedo
HIS END REFLECTS HOW HE LIVED AND TREATED PEOPLE.
REAL MEN DIE WITH RESPECT AND HONOUR, DICTATORS DIE A NASTY AND FILTHY DEATH.
He died in Nigeria from a heart problem. What nasty filthy death? He is buried in Garbahareey in Gedo and every somali leader that emerges must pay his respect at his grave. People can have different opinion of him but whats certain is that he was much better than what came after him.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
He died in Nigeria from a heart problem. What nasty filthy death are you talking about? He is buried in Garbahaareey in Gedo and every somali leader that emerges must pay his respect at his grave. People can have different opinion of him but whats certain is that he was much better than what came after him.
He was a dictator who killed muslim scholars for simply saying "women and men arevnot the same." and called the whole city cheering his name...the jajuus culture was worshiped that time to a point where when anyone said anything negative about the government or him they were arrested.
And why pay respects to a murderer, genocidal maniac. ...
One of the reason why Somaliland exists is because of him..
Miss me with that "Great" and "Respect" talk...nothing great about him...i hope he gets what he deserves..

All i see are vast empty roads with no business going on, how is the country supposed to earn money like that?

I bring hard statistics and you bring deceptive pictures :umad:

Are you really bragging about aid money? What good is a higher gdp(which would be inevitable) if you don't have any public institutions and top the chart of failed states every year :drakelaugh:

Btw Siad Barre was still in office 1990, that downward slope is what happened when anarchist rebels toppled the government:dabcasar:

Screenshot_2017-01-26-17-31-06.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts