Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Screenshot_2017-01-26-15-17-10.png
Screenshot_2017-01-26-15-17-30.png

:faysalwtf:

Did you miss the part of Aideed's lieutenant committing literal genocide against the Rahanweyn until they freed themselves in 1999?

:ayaanswag:
image.jpeg

Absolute scum, learned from the worst and should be executed if he hasn't been already. I distance myself from that animal and condemn his actions, dont care if he's from my clan or not.

I don't make excuses for terrible people. I'm not you. I'm glad the Rahanweyn have a high ranking official in Jawari, so they can be heard and have influence unlike before. He's a smart man and family friend :denzelnigga:

Now this is still a thread about Barre and you're still trying to move the topic away from him. Typical.
image.jpeg

:francis:

Woulda thought the title said Hawiye, Aideed or anything after 1993 according to the responses here :drakekidding:

Deflection 101. I called it :ehh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you don't cover your hair then they'll consider you to be a gaal & al shabab are all over, is that spit really worth your life kkkk

View attachment 12295

Absolute scum, learned from the worst and should be executed if he hasn't been already. I distance myself from that animal and condemn his actions, dont care if he's from my clan or not.

I don't make excuses for terrible people. I'm not you. I'm glad the Rahanweyn have a high ranking official in Jawari, so they can be heard and have influence unlike before. He's a smart man and family friend :denzelnigga:

Now this is still a thread about Barre and you're still trying to move the topic away from him. Typical.
View attachment 12296

I could've swore you were calling him the "lion of africa" in an older thread. People grow I guess :siilaanyolaugh:

If you don't cover your hair then they'll consider you to be a gaal & al shabab are all over, is that spit really worth your life kkkk

Obviously I'd wear one when I visit Somalia :comeon: what kind of idiot doesn't bother blending in lol

I'll make sure to throw it off as soon as I hit Heathrow sxb kkkkk

I could've swore you were calling him the "lion of africa" in an older thread. People grow I guess :siilaanyolaugh:
Gutaale I've never even heard of before. He can burn in hell for emulating Barre.

Edit; He was sentenced in court to death mashaallah.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Obviously I'd wear one when I visit Somalia :comeon: what kind of idiot doesn't bother blending in lol

I'll make sure to throw it off as soon as I hit Heathrow sxb kkkkk
So you'll obey Allah even though you don't want to kkkk Somalis and Islam are inseparable Allah is indeed great :denzelnigga:

Are you going to pray the five daily prayers too :pachah1:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
View attachment 12295

View attachment 12296

Again, despite the SNF's unfortunate tendency to victimize the Rahanweyn, who were in fact allies of the USC and were notorious for waylaying refugee caravans on the road from Mogadishu to Baydhabo, the UN intervened in the early 90s to stop the looting of vital humanitarian aid by the USC. As you can see, the USC were so voracious in their appetite for destruction they literally occupied Bay and Bakool from 92 to the turn of the century and were committing actual genocide against the Rahanweyn, which led to the formation of the RRA to defend themselves against the USC and finally oust them nearly a decade later.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Let's say you're Aideed in 1991. You've just ousted an incredibly unpopular regime, you control nearly all of Somalia below Gaalkacyo, and you have the opportunity to reshape Somalia in your own image.

What would you do @Prince of Hobyo ?

Please answer seriously.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The question is not whether or not Siyaad Barre was "good" or "bad", but whether losing the Somali state was worth the cost. There will never again be a Somali state in our lifetimes, that fact alone convinces me that it was absolutely not worth it.

Again, despite the SNF's unfortunate tendency to victimize the Rahanweyn, who were in fact allies of the USC and were notorious for waylaying refugee caravans on the road from Mogadishu to Baydhabo, the UN intervened in the early 90s to stop the looting of vital humanitarian aid by the USC. As you can see, the USC were so voracious in their appetite for destruction they literally occupied Bay and Bakool from 92 to the turn of the century and were committing actual genocide against the Rahanweyn, which led to the formation of the RRA to defend themselves against the USC and finally oust them nearly a decade later.
The Genocide in Baidoa was mostly Barre. Even Gutaale who came after used the shameful tactics of Barre
image.jpeg

Called the "Marehan/Barre/Morgan method"

image.jpeg

"The worst genocide, plundering and looting in Somalia" by Barre forces.
image.jpeg

"It was estimated that 40% of the overall population and 70% of the children had perished." This is from when UNITAF came, which was 3rd May 1993. This was when Barre forces had Baidoa, two years before Aideed forces came.

And RRA was a split organization. There were still many Rahanweyn who were allied with Habar Gidir
image.jpeg

Barre is a genocidal human rights abuser. f*ck him and anybody who uses his unhumane tactical, including Gutaale

The question is not whether or not Siyaad Barre was "good" or "bad", but whether losing the Somali state was worth the cost. There will never again be a Somali state in our lifetimes, that fact alone convinces me that it was absolutely not worth it.
I get where you're coming from sxb, if only siad barre gave up power for sake of the nation to prevent bloodshed.
:mjcry:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Again, nobody is disputing the fact that abuses were committed against the Rahanweyn. They suffered first under the SNF and then for nearly the next decade under the occupation of the USC. Why are you so insistent on ignoring this simple fact? The UN intervened after the USC pushed the SNF out. After the death of Aideed the elder, Hussein Aideed continued where his father left off, ultimately culminating with the Rahanweyn mobilizing and fighting for nearly a decade to free themselves.

Btw, still waiting

Let's say you're Aideed in 1991. You've just ousted an incredibly unpopular regime, you control nearly all of Somalia below Gaalkacyo, and you have the opportunity to reshape Somalia in your own image.

What would you do @Prince of Hobyo ?

Please answer seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending