Mogadishu & the end of Farmaajo’s Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Puntland has already seceded but not officially, if Farmaajo is back then I expect Puntland to secede and announce it seeking independence officially.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Clinton participated in an election and won the popular vote. Farmaajo isn’t planning on holding an election and wants to illegally remain in power. A more accurate comparison would be Kim Jong-un.

Please stop posting those gay gifs. :tacky:
And yet Trump won. For some reason, there was a period of time where there was "Trump isn't my President" racket. If you want to compare Farmajo to Kim Jong Un, then your in for a surprise. North Korea has a perfect, election record, with the most recent election being 2019 :chrisfreshhah: But anyways, even when the elections occur, whenever it does, the MPs votes will be the determining force. And that will lean for a reelection to Farmajo. "My boy" has nothing to worry about.

Its a pity that this "GIF" is gay, but its indeed a big surprise to see the same people and their families and tribe in power for the longest. I wonder why :manny:

reer

VIP
We want to secede because of anti-federalism elements in Somalia like your people. The opposition recognize both Jubbaland and Puntland, Farmaajo does not.

Who are HAG? I’m pretty sure you’re using it wrong.
so now your main motivation for secession is bevause of marehan wuxuu sameynayo? waali weeye :russ:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Less than an hour to go in Farmaajo’s failed Presidency. It doesn’t look like elections will be held on Monday and tensions are high in Mogadishu. If violence does erupt on Monday, it is Farmaajo’s doing.

I hope Puntites on this forum don’t fall for the cheap tricks of the hunter-gatherers. There’s nothing called HAG. Qoor Qoor, Guudlaawe, Finish, Roble are in Farmaajo’s pocket while HSM, SS, AA, Kheyre etc are opposed to Farmaajo. Farmaajo wants to play the qabil game not Hawiye. Don’t be surprised if he tries to attack a prominent member of the opposition in the next 24 hours.

1 hour and 15 min, I don't care what occurs from that point on, if Farmajo is still THE President on Feb 8th, oh boy. Your in BIG financial problems, its -8 today in Novosibirsk and Deer Blood is at its all time high of $212 a Ltr:chrisfreshhah:
quote the original post. I'll cashap sxb.

Duchess

VIP
And yet Trump won. For some reason, there was a period of time where there was "Trump isn't my President" racket. If you want to compare Farmajo to Kim Jong Un, then your in for a surprise. North Korea has a perfect, election record, with the most recent election being 2019 :chrisfreshhah: But anyways, even when the elections occur, whenever it does, the MPs votes will be the determining force. And that will lean for a reelection to Farmajo. "My boy" has nothing to worry about.

Its a pity that this "GIF" is gay, but its indeed a big surprise to see the same people and their families and tribe in power for the longest. I wonder why :manny:

I feel like I’m talking to an idiot. Trump won fair and square in a democratic election. Farmaajo wants an extension, not an election. At least get your comparisons right.

James swan is not happy. The IC don't want farmaajo but the sheer incompetence of deni and madoobe allowed farmaajo to check mate them once again legally. The truth is the opposing forces could not win and were not ready, hence why they delayed the elections and refused to comprise. Their backers payed them handsomely and they still cannot win against farmaajo.

They plan but Allah is the best of planners.

As you said they've been outmaneuvered at every turn, but their motives were insincere from the beginning as I said in a previous thread. They didn't want 1p1v since they knew no candidate could beat the incumbent, and have now been unwilling to implement the agreed upon sept 17th model. It's clear as day that the current impediments to holding an election are deni and madoobe and they need to be called out more sternly for it.

As long as the majority of the people support their government these shisheeye kalkals and their plots will only end in failure as you said the best of planners is on the side of the xaq.

b-b-but aabo swan said so

C68A428F-5926-47E2-A148-A247BEF8038D.gif

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Duchess

VIP
For what?

If Farmaajo refuses to accept that he is no longer the President in 34 minutes, the opposition and 2 Federal Member States ( Puntland and Jubbaland) will no longer recognized him or his government. Whatever happens after midnight is Farmaajo’s fault.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I feel like I’m talking to an idiot. Trump won fair and square in a democratic election. Farmaajo wants an extension, not an election. At least get your comparisons right.
Whatever, extension or a "selection" election, Farmajo will be back, even IF he gets removed 37 mins, he is still a candidate, or did that fly over your head? You can say Trump won fair and square in a democratic election, but yet we saw the "He ain't my President " racket, what makes you think that won't occur in a selection by MPs? Your already beating the damn "he ain't the legal President" racket, only godknows what you would do when he gets reelected.

If Farmaajo refuses to accept that he is no longer the President in 34 minutes, the opposition and 2 Federal Member States ( Puntland and Jubbaland) will no longer recognized him or his government. Whatever happens after midnight is Farmaajo’s fault.
That's literally unconstitutional, he's the president untill a new president is elected.

Not to mention how JL and PL delayed this process, and now they're demanding elections be held tommorow..... while outright refusing to send their delegations earlier and now it's Farmaajo's fault? I don't think so.

Calm down. You're already chimping out before anything has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts