BREAKING NEWS Mogadishu & the end of Farmaajo’s Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:pachah1: Abdullahi Balwan is talking out of his asshole at this time. All soughts of fantasy :russ:

What you posted wasn’t the constitution but an agreement. Learn the difference before arguing about something you know nothing about.

giphy.gif
An agreement the parliament passed aka law. 😉

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
Less than an hour to go in Farmaajo’s failed Presidency. It doesn’t look like elections will be held on Monday and tensions are high in Mogadishu. If violence does erupt on Monday, it is Farmaajo’s doing.

I hope Puntites on this forum don’t fall for the cheap tricks of the hunter-gatherers. There’s nothing called HAG. Qoor Qoor, Guudlaawe, Finish, Roble are in Farmaajo’s pocket while HSM, SS, AA, Kheyre etc are opposed to Farmaajo. Farmaajo wants to play the qabil game not Hawiye. Don’t be surprised if he tries to attack a prominent member of the opposition in the next 24 hours.
This right here. I only see one side always saying things will get violent. I doubt the people of Xamar or Somalia want that.

This is madness. How am I going to sleep tonight. I got work tomorrow. So much excitement. Heavy gunfire reported in Mogadishu. It is being heard all over the city.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
giphy.gif

Balwaan is going mad, Bullets are being heard according to him :russ:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
This right here. I only see one side always saying things will get violent. I doubt the people of Xamar or Somalia want that.

Nearly every political analysts has said exactly what I’ve said. Tensions are high and violence has been used before by Farmaajo’s government to attack the opposition like he did to AA. This time if he does anything he won’t have the legitimacy of the office of President and the opposition will retaliate. Maybe you started following Somali politics a few months ago and are unfamiliar with Farmaajo’s past actions and the current situation in Mogadishu. He either leaves peacefully or he will be forced to leave.

Opposition leaders are in the presidential palace. No resistance from Farmajoo's supporters. I think the gunfire was because of celebration because of the end of Farmajoos term.

Status
Not open for further replies.