Mogadishu have their own Kaaba now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Subxanallah they are so poor they had to open up their own Kaaba inside mogadishu, this is plain jahiilnimo and islam doesn't allow us to do such things :wtf::drakewtf:
View attachment 70688

look at this miskeen :damn::lolbron:all dressed and ready to perform Al mogadishu hajj:dead:
View attachment 70689
View attachment 70690

OMG that is the biggest Shirik of all times! I cannot believe somalis are asking for more war and blood on the street! This is NOT funny!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
There are many other places where such kaaba replicas were built. Although there were disagreements unlike in Mogadishu
20190410_190807.jpg disagreements!

Somewhere in Kenya (disagreements)
20190410_191031.jpg

Istanbul, Turkey (disagreements)

59c8b67245d2a027e83c96e0.jpg

59c8b67245d2a027e83c96e2.jpeg

Mogadishu(..............)
20190410_191517.jpg

This one kinda looks like a kiosk. Shoulda stepped their game up if they wanted to make it look like a place of worship .

May Allah forgive me for making fun of a ^fake^ kaaba. Ameen!:mjkkk:

There are many other places where such kaaba replicas were built. Although there were disagreements unlike in Mogadishu
View attachment 70693 disagreements!

Somewhere in Kenya (disagreements)
View attachment 70694

Istanbul, Turkey (disagreements)

View attachment 70695

View attachment 70696

Mogadishu(..............)
View attachment 70697

This one kinda looks like a kiosk. Shoulda stepped their game up if they wanted to make it look like a place of worship .

May Allah forgive me for making fun of a ^fake^ kaaba. Ameen!:mjkkk:
How do you know what the conversation around this was like when it was in 2015? Have you looked into it? And it was temporary for training, not meant to look aesthetic.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@embarassing

Somalis only tryna make some dumb shit.:mjkkk:

Why couldn't they make halls where people watch TVs/big screens and see how the hajj and umra is done?

Was there a need to build such a thing. I don't believe these typa kaaba replicas, but hey, I'm not the one who's going to be judged for what other people did. :rejoice:

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
How do you know what the conversation around this was like when it was in 2015? Have you looked into it? And it was temporary for training, not meant to look aesthetic.
I'm not going to believe everything that comes from Somalia since there was a guy who was claiming to be the "prophet" and had many ^followers^. I think you're done defending Mogadishu? Or is there something you wanna add, 'Queen of Banadir'?:reallymaury:

All I'm saying is that there are other ways and methods to train and teach people how to do hajj. This ain't it:tacky:

I'm not going to believe everything that comes from Somalia since there was a guy who was claiming to be the "prophet" and had many ^followers^. I think you're done defending Mogadishu? Or is there something you wanna add, 'Queen of Banadir'?:reallymaury:

All I'm saying is that there are other ways and methods to train and teach people how to do hajj. This ain't it:tacky:
Im not arguing on whether this is the best method to teach, just sharing the facts for anyone who is interested.

I wonder if they've continued doing it since 2015, I'm sure there was a lot of fake news spread back then too. The guy in the video you posted seemed to have thought people literally thought it was the Kaba. Somalis need to be trained to spot fake news and think more critically.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Religious sites are currently an oligopoly, but with new innovations coming from the motherland, this once untapped industry is really going to boom in the free market.

Since a lot of people die from Haj stampede, the Saudis (with the blessings of their sheikhs) asked these replicas to be built in Muslim countries and in particular in African countries who have been found their pilgrims to be behind the stampede and teach them proper pilgrimage procedures to lower the death and injury toll.

@embarassing

Reer Puntland want the Somali Ka3ba be rotated, give them next year.

Since a lot of people die from Haj stampede, the Saudis (with the blessings of their sheikhs) asked these replicas to be built in Muslim countries and in particular in African countries who have been found their pilgrims to be behind the stampede and teach them proper pilgrimage procedures to lower the death and injury toll.

@embarassing

I ;like your rationality. You do a better job exposing the hypocrites whose true religion is their clan. This method of training is done all over the Muslim world nowadays. Even in USA florida for the Spanish Muslims, and in Japan who has small Muslim community before they go to Hajj.

Keep up the good work.

It really shows how slow some people are when they're quick to believe anything and everything they read. This was a mock demonstration for hajj go-ers in 2015, to teach them how to correctly perform hajj before they headed out.

http://idalenews.com/archives/39978

My Somalis be like am going to Hajj.
My Neighbour be like I wish i can come with you.
My Somali be like why of course you can come,
My Neighbour be like I wish but i cant afford.
My Somali be like don't worry it's only a practice perform bring your camel with you to.
My Neighbour be like Astaghfirullah Wariya this is not something to be play with.

:kendrickcry:

Fury as Saudi's hajj chief blames African pilgrims for stampede that killed 700 - as country's top cleric says it was 'beyond human control'
  • The head of committee which oversees the hajj pilgrimage sparks outrage over comments blaming worshippers.
  • Saudi Prince Khaled al-Faisal reportedly blamed the stampede on 'some pilgrims with African nationalities'
  • It comes as country's top religious cleric, Sheikh Abdul Aziz al-Sheikh, says disaster was beyond human control.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-700-country-s-cleric-says-human-control.html

Some powerful Saudi authorities claimed that the African pilgrims were ill informed about Haj and many of these pilgrims have the view (some here too) that if they die performing Haj, they will straight away enter Jannah. They were implying martyrdom via suicide. Now, they want African Muslims to be taught these basic safety procedures in their own countries by erecting a replica of the Kaba in their owm countries and Islamic training about the Haj before they come to Saudi Arabia for Haj.

@embarassing

Basically is a way of saying I no longer in need of you Ya Abeed

Basically is a way of saying I no longer in need of you Ya Abeed

@Ahmed321

No, they’re saying the safety of the pilgrims is paramount to them. Organising the synchronised movement of one million people including elderly people for many days is a massive task. People need to be informed of the procedures required to conduct their haj safely. You don’t have the time and convenience to do drills with them, therefore the best option is for each country to set up training programs for their pilgrims. That’s why these replicas got the thumps up from the Saudi clerics.

@Ahmed321

No, they’re saying the safety of the pilgrims is paramount to them. Organising the synchronised movement of one million people including elderly people for many days is a massive task. People need to be informed of the procedures required to conduct their haj safely. You don’t have the time and convenience to do drills with them, therefore the best option is for each country to set up training programs for their pilgrims. That’s why these replicas got the thumps up from the Saudi clerics.

Nop their cant sweet talk me out of this one. I mean really that's the best excuse they got, If so why this haven't been implemented long time ago why now? is it because of the 24 September 2015 an event took place? hundreds, maybe thousands, of pilgrims were crushed to death, I can just imagine how much Saudi lost $$$$ on that day.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I don’t know if they build this to practice but my niece and she goes to an Islamic school where every year the children practice hajj and do labaka around the fake kababa. Also they wear white attire sometimes black attire for female students.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts