Mogadishu government attempts to silence CBB leader @EGaraad_

cow

VIP
Culusow and his unholy gang of thieves are threatened by a girl on social media.

Remember how they use to cry about farmaajo. While culusow can't even take any criticism. What a snow flake.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Are u seripus u said they have no influence bro😂😂😂.
Dont i remeber fenale athlete scandal they are the one who pushed on international stage since they speak english.
This same lady did
Sxb, the video went viral because it was funny, people around the world have now forgotten the woman. Its a funny video among millions of others. Nasiib daraatiis aa videogaas layaqaanaa. It won’t happen again, unless another funny video is posted.

The dowlad overreacted and acted without thinking. Cbb online accounts have posted hate speech about qabiils and incited violence, also spread misinformation. Instead using that, these doqons used post of her exposing corruption, labeling them as misinformation.

They only used one post that raises concerns (the post about Garxajis uprising, seems like inciting hatred). They should have used post like that. Expose this man pretending to be a woman as what he truly is, nin Hawiye iyo Isaaq cuqdad uhaayo.

Meeshaan caqli mala isticmaalin.

Sxb, the video went viral because it was funny, people around the world have now forgotten the woman. Its a funny video among millions of others. Nasiib daraatiis aa videogaas layaqaanaa. It won’t happen again, unless another funny video is posted.

The dowlad overreacted and acted without thinking. Cbb online accounts have posted hate speech about qabiils and incited violence, also spread misinformation. Instead using that, these doqons used post of her exposing corruption, labeling them as misinformation.

They only used one post that raises concerns (the post about Garxajis uprising, seems like inciting hatred). They should have used post like that. Expose this man pretending to be a woman as what he truly is, nin Hawiye iyo Isaaq cuqdad uhaayo.

Bro i believe non hawiye owned media shouldnot operate in galmidig banadir hiirshabele .just like isaaq wont allow u in somaliland

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Culusow and his unholy gang of thieves are threatened by a girl on social media.

Remember how they use to cry about farmaajo. While culusow can't even take any criticism. What a snow flake.
that aint no girl my guy thats a whole man behind that account

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Bro i believe non hawiye owned media shouldnot operate in galmidig banadir hiirshabele .just like isaaq wont allow u in somaliland
We should, laakiin they should be monitored. No qabyaalad.

Cbb guys are diaspora, their post are in english. Im not quite sure whos there target audience. Ma aragtay hawiyes brainwashed by cbb, if the core group supporting hsm dowlad is compromised then we are in deep trouble.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Even though I'm not a Nabad iyo nolol supporter I have to admit there was a greater level of freedom of speech in farmaajos time. People used to accuse farmaajo of being a dictator.

But what I've noticed is that freedom of speech has become basically non existent in HSM presidency. From protestors being shot at to tiktok and telegram being shut down to now CBB being targeted.

Even though I'm not a Nabad iyo nolol supporter I have to admit there was a greater level of freedom of speech in farmaajos time. People used to accuse farmaajo of being a dictator.

But what I've noticed is that freedom of speech has become basically non existent in HSM presidency. From protestors being shot at to tiktok and telegram being shut down to now CBB being targeted.
Hsm ought to jave karbashad all media that played in uprising of jar**r walee i think he was too nice he needs to be ruthless

cow

VIP
that aint no girl my guy thats a whole man behind that account

I'm not here to debate about the individual. We are talking about HAG snowflakes that can't even take little criticism.

I saw how people like fiqi and al qabilah were crying about opposition.

And how the grand tuug culusow was also crying about opposition.

It shows that the opposition are speaking facts when you try and shut them down.

You have no case to argue or put forth, thus you rely on censorship.

Trying to prohibit media on clan basis will only be catalyst for a greater precedent. Next, you can’t have any company if you’re not from a certain clan. And then end with not being able to step foot into a region if you’re not from a certain clan. I’m not sure if you want this.

Trying to prohibit media on clan basis will only be catalyst for a greater precedent. Next, you can’t have any company if you’re not from a certain clan. And then end with not being able to step foot into a region if you’re not from a certain clan. I’m not sure if you want this.
Bro it already exist in somaliland and puntland we hawiye need on our land

Bro it already exist in somaliland and puntland we hawiye need on our land

No, it doesn’t exist. In SL you can have media there as long as stay in line and don’t criticize their govt or spread rhetorics that goes against their secessionist aspirations. Other than this, you’re allowed.

But the last few years have gotten worse where they’ve also jailed many Isaaqs. Again, because of the points I made above, in particular because they criticized the gov’t.

And PL allows people from other clans too.

Bro this is a guy pretending to be a xalimo and he is also a qabilist pretending to be a wadani:leon:. this is the same person that was complaining that to many isaaqs represent dir in xamar like that is any of her concern also this is the same xaasid that exposed the somali runner to ajnabis if the somali runner was from this persons clan she would be quiet. Like he gives 2 fucks about GX :pachah1:

Last edited:
Bro this is a guy pretending to be a xalimo and he is also a qabilist pretending to be a wadani:leon:. this is the same person that was complaining that to many isaaqs represent dir in xamar like that is any of her concerne also this is the same xaasid that exposed the somali runner to ajnabis if the somali runner was from this persons clan she would be quiet :pachah1:
Bro when u see an ethnic somali thirsting after jar**r woman u know theirbis something off.
He is shegato he claims to be saruur.
Aint sure maybe he us shegato who is jar**r