Mogadishu government attempts to silence CBB leader @EGaraad_

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
So the Somali government is targeting and trying to silence her, using national resources to reach out to Twitter, because she reported that Garxajis left Somaliland’s battle fronts? Such a pathetic government.
The Isaaq in Mogadishu are not there to drink tea by the beach. The deputy PM blamed the Garaads while our representatives are focused on Deni. There are levels.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Leave this guy walhi i am not been exremist here while i am in xamar the typical hawiye men almost unheard for young men to talk about jar**r woman its almost laughable. Walhi when it comes to mariage . For example i am on my 20s ofcourse single when talking to my friends in xamar walhi their have never been a time we even mention those girls they dont register on our radar. Even if u tel hawiye young man they will start laughing thinking u are joking with them or worse they may take it as insult. 😂😂
The same aplys to girls just any girl while talking to her tell nin jar**r magursan the first impresion on her face tells everything kind of lol why are u insulting me😂😂 kind facial expreesion its insult to the average person. I am just been real anyone in xamar knows this.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts