Modern University Educated Xalimos In a Nutchell......

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Found this on twitter

20211115_234644.jpg

Kulaha "topple the patriarchy".....cadaan bey isku maleeysa.

check back on them 5 years after graduation. Life humbled them. When people leave uni they are at their most cocky place in life. Then life happens

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wallahi these Halimos are the worst, wtf is Comparative Literature Degree gonna get you? Barista at Starbucks? Then they brag they are “educated”

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There is financial for those who can’t afford.

Still, the fact one has to apply for financial aid just to attend a good university is beyond me.

In Australia, it’s low-interest loans (tied to inflation) for everyone and they only start taking money when you make over 70K a year.

Plus uni over here is like 5-10k a year and if you’re from a low income household, the government pays you $150 a week if you’re a full time student.

Because it’s in the interest of government to have more educated people.

Still, the fact one has to apply for financial aid just to attend a good university is beyond me.

In Australia, it’s low-interest loans (tied to inflation) for everyone and they only start taking money when you make over 70K a year.

Plus uni over here is like 5-10k a year and if you’re from a low income household, the government pays you $150 a week if you’re a full time student.

capitalism greed . But financial aid and scholarships helped me with my school tuition tho . You don’t even need financial aid there a lot of school grants .
I heard it’s expensive to live in Australia . Everything is too expensive for a country that is full of snakes and kangaroos

Apollo

VIP

STEM and econ/business degrees improve society, but liberal arts/humanities not so much. That stuff has to be capped.

Society only really needs a handful of humanities graduates, not millions of them.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
capitalism greed . But financial aid and scholarships helped me with my school tuition tho . You don’t even need financial aid there a lot of school grants .
I heard it’s expensive to live in Australia . Everything is too expensive for a country that is full of snakes and kangaroos

You guys need to elect AOC man. She will fix up the economy to make it more equitable for the working person.

Australia is expensive but you also earn a lot here. Life is good, jobs are plenty and life is somewhat fair here. Anyone can become middle class if they put in the effort.

Kangaroos and snakes aren’t that common as you would think tho.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
STEM and econ/business degrees improve society, but liberal arts/humanities not so much. That stuff has to be capped.

Society only really needs a handful of humanities graduates, not millions of them.

I agree but I will take someone that studies a humanities degree over someone who hasn’t studied anything.

Even those who do trades. A person that has an English major can still do a trade. There is no barrier to entry.

Apollo

VIP
I agree but I will take someone that studies a humanities degree over someone who hasn’t studied anything.

Even those who do trades. A person that has an English major can still do a trade. There is no barrier to entry.

It is a waste of their time if they can't find jobs in their field. This is happening too often with people who study humanities.

IMO, They should raise entry standards for humanities degrees and make it extremely hard to get in, while they should lower standards for STEM degrees.

Rather have too many C/D grade STEM grads than too many humanities grads in society.

TekNiKo

VIP

Are you kidding me trades take years of skill and hard work, no entry kulaha a journeyman takes 8 years in Canada we make more money than pleb degree holders with little debt to our name.

Apollo

VIP
Are you kidding me trades take years of skill and hard work, no entry kulaha a journeyman takes 8 years in Canada we make more money than pleb degree holders with little debt.

And a liberal arts graduate would get bullied and triggered by the subculture of trades people, :lol:

TekNiKo

VIP
And a liberal arts graduate would get bullied and triggered by the subculture of trades people, :lol:
A unionized labourer makes 36$ an Hour or in Euro 29 euros an hour compared to pleb Liberal Arts degree holder majority drive Uber after failing to get a job. I am so happy I got in trades. Your salary goes up with age to your not capped.

Trending

Latest posts