Modern day Slavery taking place in Kuwait

They were actually a bunch of Turkic tribes originating from the Turkmen Plateau. They converted to Islam and later invaded Turkey and kicked the Christians out of there. They were always their own people. I think they descended from Genghis Khan or something?

There were two major phases of the conversion of the Turkic people.

One was during the conquest of central Asia in the 7th and 8th century and the second after the defeat of the Mongol hordes by the Muslims, their first defeat, in the 13th century.

That defeat came at the hands of fellow Turkic ppl who were rulers of Egypt at the time, The Mamluks.

The defeated Mongols became Muslims and later moved West into Anatolia and established The Ottoman Empire.

Genghis Khan and his descendants wiped away a lot of Muslims and in the process brought down the last Arab rule of Islamic world, The Abassids. Although it is said that the ruler or khalif at the time was just a puppet and the real rulers were The Seljuks, a muslim Turkic dynasty.

Out of the ashes of the Abassids rose The Ottomans who raised the banner of Islam. The first non Arab rulers of the Muslim world until their demise early in the 20th century at the hands of Western nations and their Arab puppets.

Likewise here bud. You're denigrating people looking for a better life you have and what's worse is you don't even live there.

So why not stay in Sudan permanently and actually contribute?

Being made to be slaves? and having no rights is a better life in your opinion. You're a moron.

I have actually said enough about my contributions to Sudan, I won't be debating this matter any further with you. As we will be going around in circles.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Being made to be slaves? and having no rights is a better life in your opinion. You're a moron.

I have actually said enough about my contributions to Sudan, I won't be debating this matter any further with you. As we will be going around in circles.
Someone would risk being a slave for better opportunities and a quality of life. Who would've thought? Your beyond moronic thought's if you can't understand why millions of people from all over the world would seek a better life.

Your contributions in Sudan don't encompass staying there and fixing it, quit the bullshit this wouldn't't even go in circles if you weren't a hypocrite.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm not aware about where you're from. You're speaking as if you are white born European person.

Let me remind something self hating Halima. You're not white because you were born in the UK nor because you hold a British passport. You probably live on a council estate somewhere in Lewisham whilst typing all this garbage out.

You're still Somali. A country which is war torn or are you going to tell me that you're from Somaliland a country that doesn't exist or hasn't even been recognised yet as it still is apart of Somalia.

I'm Sudanese with a British passport like yourself. Must be sad hating your own country.
Facts, never understood why Somalis would call Somalia a shithole. It's not great, but your relatives live there. Why insult their home? That's messed up.