Modern day Slavery taking place in Kuwait

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Ottoman were Turks

The ottoman were arabs who settled in Turkey. Constanapoli was a European city before it became Istanbul of turkey, the rise of Islam happened and turkey was born. Basically ottoman or Turks are Persians who became Turkirized!

The Ottoman empire used Arabs to enslave Africans and whites too occasionaly. The Barbary slave raids were conducted largely by Arabs and Berbers rather than Ottoman Turks.

Used Arabs to enslave Whites lol? Y’know the Ottomans/Turks expanded westwards into Christendom too not just eastwards securing Muslim (Arab) lands.

Last edited:
Used Arabs to enslave Whites lol? Y’know the Ottomans expanded westwards into Christendom too not just eastwards securing Muslim (Arab) lands.
Yh sure but just saying that Ottomans sent out Arabs to enslave. That's all. idk how frequent Arabs were slavers though.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There's a special place in hell for Arabs. Fcuk every single one of them, I hope Trump sends nuclear to these Arabs.

The ottoman were arabs who settled in Turkey. Constanapoli was a European city before it became Istanbul of turkey, the rise of Islam happened and turkey was born. Basically ottoman or Turks are Persians who became Turkirized!

The Ottomans were turkic originating from central asian slopes. After they became Muslims they took the Persian-Islamic tradition and moved westwards and entered modern day Turkey around 1000 years ago. They took constantinople in the 15th century.

They were never Arabs but as Muslims, Arabic language was used on the ottoman adminstration until ot was abolished during the establishment of modern Turkey.

It didn't, I'm just saying the slaves taken by Barbary raiders/pirates were taken for themselves and not their Ottoman masters.
I swear they were just pirates, stealing goods and kidnapping European seafarers/traders.
Read this.

upload_2019-11-3_1-17-38.png

Well yh, the slavers/pirates were barbary (NA) and attacked n enslaved people from coastal towns in Italy to the Southwest of Britain. The slavers were still Arabs and Moors, not Turks.

I think you got me mixed up with someone else I wasn't arguing the fact that they weren't Arabs and Berbers I was arguing that they were a Semi-independent vassal of the Ottomans.