Modern day Slavery taking place in Kuwait

They are hated everywhere so where should they go

They shouldn't go anywhere. They should stay in their own countries and help fix it. At least then they will be treated like ''human beings'' and be amongst their own families and friends.

Even if I was a dirt poor African and I had no economic opportunities within my home country, it beats migrating to some Gulf Arab country where I will have to work for long hours with little pay and have no rights, and be called ''Abeed'' or ''Zunji'', ''Khadim''(It means servant or maid in Arabic but its used as an insulting term towards dark-skinned Arabs who have lower-paying jobs and other non-Arab blacks/Asian maids) all day by some Gulf Arab employer.

Last edited:
I bet you they raided those ships for the valuable cargo known as white wimminz.
:mjpls:

the-bath-jean-leon-gerome-1824-1904.jpg

giulio_rosati_3.jpg

c34d1b12523599d45786d83e7df748c6.jpg

paint57.jpg

:siilaanyolaugh:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
They shouldn't go anywhere. They should stay in their own countries and help fix it. At least then they will be treated like ''human beings'' and be amongst their own families and friends.

Even if I was a dirt poor African and I had no economic opportunities within my home country, it beats migrating to some Gulf Arab country where I will have to work for long hours with little pay and have no rights, and be called ''Abeed'' or ''Zunji'', ''Khadim''(It means servant or maid in Arabic but its used as an insulting term towards dark-skinned Arabs who have lower-paying jobs and other non-Arab blacks/Asian maids) all day by some Gulf Arab employer.
And I assume your in Sudan helping out your own people correct?

Muji

VIP

So why did you leave your country

And I assume your in Sudan helping out your own people correct?

Yep. I do. My father has a business over there where he employs over 30 people and we give some of the profits made from the business to the local poor people so they can buy clothes and food for themselves. I work as an English teacher over there when I go back for my holidays. I'm currently looking to expat back there too.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
I didn't the leave the country my parents did. My father went back and started a business over there. I always go back to Sudan every few months. I worked over there as an English teacher for 2 years and I'm currently looking to go back.

Please do go back and do not return

Iโ€™ll take your advice more seriously when youโ€™re in your own shithooesle which is probably somalia

I'm not aware about where you're from. You're speaking as if you are white born European person.

Let me remind something self hating Halima. You're not white because you were born in the UK nor because you hold a British passport. You probably live on a council estate somewhere in Lewisham whilst typing all this garbage out.

You're still Somali. A country which is war torn or are you going to tell me that you're from Somaliland a country that doesn't exist or hasn't even been recognised yet as it still is apart of Somalia.

I'm Sudanese with a British passport like yourself. Must be sad hating your own country.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I'm not aware about where you're from. You're speaking as if you are white born European person.

Let me remind something self hating Halima. You're not white because you were born in the UK nor because you hold a British passport. You probably live on a council estate somewhere in Lewisham whilst typing all this garbage out.

You're still Somali. A country which is war torn or are you going to tell me that you're from Somaliland a country that doesn't exist or hasn't even been recognised yet as it still is apart of Somalia.

I'm Sudanese with a British passport like yourself. Must be sad hating your own country.
She is a self hater, don't take anything she says seriously.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Yep. I do. My father has a business over there where he employs over 30 people and we give some of the profits made from the business to the local poor people so they can buy clothes and food for themselves. I work as an English teacher over there when I go back for my holidays. I'm currently looking to expat back there too.
so you don't live there, you just do what every Somali and I assume most Africans have been doing for a long time. Kkkkk can't escape the low IQnimo.

Invader

๐Ÿ‘พpส…ษนoส pวส‡ษส…วxแด‰d ษ uแด‰ ฦƒuแด‰สŒแด‰ส…๐Ÿ‘พ
L!

there are East African maids there too.
Kenyans, Ugandans, Xabash and South Sudanese oh also Oromo I had countless maids in Djibouti who were Oromo.
:gaasdrink:

Invader

๐Ÿ‘พpส…ษนoส pวส‡ษส…วxแด‰d ษ uแด‰ ฦƒuแด‰สŒแด‰ส…๐Ÿ‘พ
The ottoman were arabs who settled in Turkey. Constanapoli was a European city before it became Istanbul of turkey, the rise of Islam happened and turkey was born. Basically ottoman or Turks are Persians who became Turkirized!
Nope they were actually a bunch of Turkic tribes originating from the Turkmen Plateau. They converted to Islam and later invaded Turkey and kicked the Christians out of there. They were always their own people. I think they descended from Genghis Khan or something?

Latest posts