VIP
He says he wasn't paid

Then he posted a snippet of a song from vft6 which got removed by Instagram

And now he's on Instagram being unnecessarily disrespectful

I'm enjoying this ..:lolbron:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
We should release it track by track till he gets paid.

Extort that jew boy.

Best believe Instagram will shut mo-g's account down if he tries that shit again. They'll probably do some ignant shit like kidnap Drake's mom and hold her hostage until the yahuudi cuts a check.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Drake is associates with Ar ab. This little potato head who still eats hooyo's canjeelo will learn sooner or later. He better stop stunting on IG. He's not hard. He looks like a malnourished Martian. He needs to fix his damn mouth.

He's lucky papi is too busy handling real business. Every nigga that wants a come up has to talk shit about papi. Papi is too generous.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Drake is associates with Ar ab. This little potato head who still eats hooyo's canjeelo will learn sooner or later. He better stop stunting on IG. He's not hard. He looks like a malnourished Martian. He needs to fix his damn mouth.

He's lucky papi is too busy handling real business. Every nigga that wants a come up has to talk shit about papi. Papi is too generous.
You don't know Toronto malis.We will ban Drake from the 6ix

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Guul Mo-G guul ina adeer. Make an example of the yahuud he's a culture valture.:pacspit:Shine a light on the world. Make this yahuud run to Tel Aviv on foot.:pachah1:

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now

I cringed reading this.

Please stop this level of dickriding is embrassing

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
I'm crying this guy is comedy goldsiilaanyolaugh
I sooo wanna see how this is going to end
- Will the Somalis bann Drake from entering Toronto
- Will Mo-g ever be taken seriously/ famous after this
We'll find out in the next episode of Drake the culture vulture VS Nobody for now Mo-g:chrisfreshhah:

Shows that similar to the work world the drug game does not make much money for the average guy. You can end up dead or in jail for nothing.It was something that was big in the eighties and nineties. There is a huge cost.

Drake is associates with Ar ab. This little potato head who still eats hooyo's canjeelo will learn sooner or later. He better stop stunting on IG. He's not hard. He looks like a malnourished Martian. He needs to fix his damn mouth..

I thought I read he looks like malnourished "Mauritanian" I was like bisshhhh no he doesn't don't insult those beautiful desert folks. My bad. Carry on.

Duchess

VIP
We must support our Somali brother. Mo-g, we have your back. Somalis are everywhere in this city and we will contact your people if we see Drake, his mom or any of his inner circle.

We must support our Somali brother. Mo-g, we have your back. Somalis are everywhere in this city and we will contact your people if we see Drake, his mom or any of his inner circle.

Hortaa is it true his boys ditched him cos they riding on that ovo wave ?

Duchess

VIP
Hortaa is it true his boys ditched him cos they riding on that ovo wave ?

I've heard the same especially the Jamaican one Smoke Dawg. I guess they don't want him fucking up their free clothes and Jordan's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending