Mo Farah: Great athlete, but also biggest simp

Would you guys ever raise a next mans child?

• No

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Yes, but only Muslim

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Maybe, depends

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • I hate children

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Mo Farah is a great athlete, we know him for his gold streaks and wins, but one thing I always can't comprehend is, is how he is raising a next mans child.

Can someone explain this to me?
And would you guys ever raise a next mans child?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
His wife is Muslim so are his Children due to him so I think that is fair equilibrium. But if his wife and the other man kids were gaalo that would make him the ultimate Simp.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
His wife is Muslim so are his Children due to him so I think that is fair equilibrium. But if his wife and the other man kids were gaalo that would make him the ultimate Simp.
Still a simp. Can you prove to me his wife was Muslim before she met him?

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
There is no obligation to raise another man's child if he is dead but if he just pumped and dumped as they say then it's a no from me

Not hating on the child the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) himself was born to a single mother his father passed away before he was born

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The best house among the Muslims is the one in which an orphan is treated well. The worst house among the Muslims is the one in which an orphan is treated badly. The one who cares for an orphan and myself will be in Paradise like this,” and he held his two fingers together.

Source: al-Adab al-Mufrad 137

Bismillah jannah is guaranteed for the one who

Malik ibn Al-Harith reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever embraces an orphan of two Muslim parents by feeding him and giving him drink until he is independent of him, Paradise will certainly be necessary for him.

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 19855

Ramen

🌸
There is no obligation to raise another man's child if he is dead but if he just pumped and dumped as they say then it's a no from me

Not hating on the child the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) himself was born to a single mother his father passed away before he was born

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The best house among the Muslims is the one in which an orphan is treated well. The worst house among the Muslims is the one in which an orphan is treated badly. The one who cares for an orphan and myself will be in Paradise like this,” and he held his two fingers together.

Source: al-Adab al-Mufrad 137

Bismillah jannah is guaranteed for the one who

Malik ibn Al-Harith reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever embraces an orphan of two Muslim parents by feeding him and giving him drink until he is independent of him, Paradise will certainly be necessary for him.

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 19855
i just have to adopt a kid to get to heaven? :cosbyhmm::diddyass:

Nothing but respect for step fathers.
Y'all should be clowning the dead beat fathers who refuse to do their job rather than the father's who stepped up.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Nothing but respect for step fathers.
Y'all should be clowning the dead beat fathers who refuse to do their job rather than the father's who stepped up.

Imagine your kid calling some next man shagging your ex aabo loooooooooooooool

From a young age its normal to father another man's child depending on the circumstance. E. G. If the dad is deadbeat or deceased. One of my uncles who passed away recently raised stepped daughters from another man. They loved their stepdad so much they even took it upon themselves to take his name and he's basically their dad in their eyes.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Stepping in and raising a fatherless child as your own is probably the most noblest things ever. Mo Farah is my Hero, may godbless the man in akhira too:)

These guys couldn’t raise a kitten if their lives depended on it and have the audacity in insulting an honourable man who raises a family that he loves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending