Mo Farah: Great athlete, but also biggest simp

Would you guys ever raise a next mans child?

• No

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Yes, but only Muslim

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Maybe, depends

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • I hate children

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mashallah that sounds great. But you can have both. One of my mums closest friends is in her late 40s and she never got married or had kids. She is saying she regret it now as she has no one. But you know whats best for you

I can have it all you are right,but tbh when I think of what fills me with more happiness is the thought of helping others, especially going back to Somalia to make a real difference is what make me the happiest.

If I feel lonely I can always find a nice faraax to marry, but I have such a huge family I do not think loneliness will ever be a problem for me inshallah. If I am too old for biological children and I change my mind, there are plenty of orphans in Somalia that need a loving home.

I can have it all you are right,but tbh when I think of what fills me with more happiness is the thought of helping others, especially going back to Somalia to make a real difference is what make me the happiest.

If I feel lonely I can always find a nice faraax to marry, but I have such a huge family I do not think loneliness will ever be a problem for me inshallah. If I am too old for biological children and I change my mind, there are plenty of orphans in Somalia that need a loving home.
daaamn you sound so unselfish. Now I feel bad for giving you so much grief. But you gave back as much tbh. And just as I was typing this you gave me qashin lol. Daaamn thats cold....i thought we were connecting:ftw9nwa:

daaamn you sound so unselfish. Now I feel bad for giving you so much grief. But you gave back as much tbh. And just as I was typing this you gave me qashin lol. Daaamn thats cold....i thought we were connecting:ftw9nwa:

You should volunteer, its the best feeling in the world. I volunteer with old people with dementia, they are so lonely and confused and just chatting to them makes them happy.

Lol, sorry I am hard core wadani, and you saying Somalia will never get better is qashin worthy comment.

You should volunteer, its the best feeling in the world. I volunteer with old people with dementia, they are so lonely and confused and just chatting to them makes them happy.

Lol, sorry I am hard core wadani, and you saying Somalia will never get better is qashin worthy comment.
I was sent to 2 weeks volunteer work in old people home as 15 year old in school. It was sad wallahi. You are better person than me tbh. I havent dont anything like that since....

I was sent to 2 weeks volunteer work in old people home as 15 year old in school. It was sad wallahi. You are better person than me tbh. I havent dont anything like that since....

Gooney you chat a lot of shit, but I think deep down you are a good fella.

:sass1:
I don't want to get married either.

Saywa you remind me of myself. I'm 29 and always tell the family I'll get married one day. Like yourself I know of people who haven't had much luck in marraige life. So I've always just not been fond, but it's a religious duty as its half your deen.
:yousmart:

What about when a brother dies and has left behind a wife and kids, are you guys saying his brother shouldn't step up?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Mo Farah is a great athlete, we know him for his gold streaks and wins, but one thing I always can't comprehend is, is how he is raising a next mans child.

Can someone explain this to me?
And would you guys ever raise a next mans child?
Nah :idontlike: won’t ever raise another mans kid nor let another man raise mine
I’m confused I thought all of those kids were his?

Yes, but only if they are the same race as me. Also the biological father if still alive, should not be involved in the kids lives whatsoever.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There is no obligation to raise another man's child if he is dead but if he just pumped and dumped as they say then it's a no from me

Not hating on the child the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) himself was born to a single mother his father passed away before he was born

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The best house among the Muslims is the one in which an orphan is treated well. The worst house among the Muslims is the one in which an orphan is treated badly. The one who cares for an orphan and myself will be in Paradise like this,” and he held his two fingers together.

Source: al-Adab al-Mufrad 137

Bismillah jannah is guaranteed for the one who

Malik ibn Al-Harith reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever embraces an orphan of two Muslim parents by feeding him and giving him drink until he is independent of him, Paradise will certainly be necessary for him.

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 19855
She’s not an orphan, her father is in jail. She’s the result of zina.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I read it was not haram somewhere depends on circumstances
Then you read wrong because it's not permissible to change your dad's name in any circumstance. Even if your dad is Firaun, Qarun or Haman..it doesn't matter.:zhqjlmx:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
She’s not an orphan, her father is in jail. She’s the result of zina.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Love is blind. I know it sucks but i heard she was the only person who believed in Mo before he had a name in the Media. He couldn't have trusted any girl in his life once he reached that level of fame.

This is why i respect Anthony Joshua, even with females worshipping him he still remembers those same girls weren't showing him any love when he was a bricklayer.

Sometimes a man can reach far places in life when his focus is away from pussy.

:sass1:

Saywa you remind me of myself. I'm 29 and always tell the family I'll get married one day. Like yourself I know of people who haven't had much luck in marraige life. So I've always just not been fond, but it's a religious duty as its half your deen.
:yousmart:

I get that, but I don't think I am the marrying type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending