MN Faaraxs tryna rob unconscious Cadaan girl but later claims to be joking

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Damn! The Twitter thread is full of sjw, blm, lgbtqia, xaliimos. They feast on whenever they hear about a farax's downfall. Fell for the bait and still going at it. Uk xaliimos, a special breed ngl:faysalwtf:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Kkkkk imagine raising ur kid for 18+ long years just for her to call feds on somali nigga in a different continent that didn't even commit a crime :mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
Damn! The Twitter thread is full of sjw, blm, lgbtqia, xaliimos. They feast on whenever they hear about a farax's downfall. Fell for the bait and still going at it. Uk xaliimos, a special breed ngl:faysalwtf:
opposite of blm they want a black man to go to jail

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
SJW Xalimo Zombies reaction to this twitter feed

giphy.gif

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ima dive in to karbaash these ties kkkkk :mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
Only one whose mentally retarded is a gaal who cant even figure out the reason for her existence Nacala shaydhan ku yeel aakh tuff gaalyahay bakhtida ah:russ::russ:
Where’s your so-called superior, god-given morals?

Now you’re cheering on the date rape of drugged out minors, even with a kid of your own, and a sizable number of you guys are on board. I mean, I knew you were lost on average as men, but ffs, you have no sense of right or wrong. And you actually brought up my being mad that he’s dating her, like that’s the issue at hand? You really fucking thought to yourself for even a second that I want that qashin? :vqbuyv0:

What do I care, your whole reputation’s already down the drain as people. I guess that was no accident.

Tukraq

VIP
Funny thing they just have the title "blm" on their twitter handles. They really don't do anything about it as long as it's about Abu Tyrone
this is the US though so no abutyrones/convert marriages, I doubt blacks here would actually convert or even get married lol

Tukraq

VIP

Now you’re cheering on the date rape of drugged out minors, even with a kid of your own, and a sizable number of you guys are on board. I mean, I knew you were lost on average as men, but ffs, you have no sense of right or wrong. And you actually brought up my being mad that he’s dating her, like that’s the issue at hand? You really fucking thought to yourself for even a second that I want that qashin? :vqbuyv0:

What do I care, your whole reputation’s already down the drain as people. I guess that was no accident.
thats just assuming though from the little clip, we don't have all the knowledge, especially since the next clip refutes the first, we can't just be convicting people from social media lol

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
this is the US though so no abutyrones/convert marriages, I doubt blacks here would actually convert or even get married lol
Was talking about the ones from UK. Those xalimos's daily hobbies is to slander somali men. Check that thread, the replies lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Dont mention my kid again you emotional wreck, quit the forum if you cant handle it. White girl literally said we were joking and hes my bf, Id rather believe her than your concocted warped view anyday.

Trending