MN Faaraxs tryna rob unconscious Cadaan girl but later claims to be joking

VixR

Veritas
Dont mention my kid again you emotional wreck, quit the forum if you cant handle it. White girl literally said we were joking and hes my bf, Id rather believe her than your concocted warped view anyday.
You make me :vqbuyv0:

I shouldn’t have watched this, it and your responses to it took the last shred of regard I hold for so-called Farahs. It’s not like they’re not out here loitering and committing all sorts, but I guess my line was not seeing it in action.

Tukraq

VIP
I’m not my period idiot, and even if I was, you’re the crazy ones, not me.
don't you feel that in the light of it being a playful thing between a couple you kind of overreacted though? I mean in the 50 shades era this seems pretty tame, I think its going a little overboard reporting to the police, if she was against it and not consenting I would have no problem in her reporting it to the police but that seems to not be the case

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@TekNiKo vs @VixR

Shit heated up fast. Dayum!. Y'all still going at it. Woah!!!
IMG_20191226_203851.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Your sexy when your fired up:wow:
Your So passionate abt putting us in jail:wow:
You put yourselves in jail.

You’re monstrosities. The small % of Somali men worth a damn and actually good, the majority % of losers in the community do everything they can to f*ck up, whether that be introducing them to crime, or fucking up the dynamic they have with their families.

A Somali man can’t even have a decent marriage without being corrupted from the outside by his friends, who’ll mock him for his commitment to kids and wife, so that even if you do find any decent Somali, Somali community becomes the enemy. You support the crimes and misdoings of other Somalis, but not the good in them.

Tukraq

VIP
Have some shame sxb, was it not a US Xaliimo that married a madow revert on death row?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This Xaliimo upgraded from the tradition of Somali girls marrying ex-convicts and literally married him while he is still in prison

:dead::dead::dead:
eh, one rare case where a halimo got a rapper who converted due to prison, but my point still stands AA rarely get married in the first place let alone convert

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@VixR sis don’t bother with these idiots, anyone defending this video is sick, kulaha it’s his girl even if that’s the case how’s his treatment appropriate?
Disgusting xoolos but then again what do you expect from men who say it’s okay to rape your wife :susp:

You’re monstrosities. The small % of Somali men worth a damn and actually good, the majority % of losers in the community do everything they can to f*ck up, whether that be introducing them to crime, or fucking up the dynamic they have with their families.

A Somali man can’t even have a decent marriage without being corrupted from the outside by his friends, who’ll mock him for his commitment to kids and wife, so that even if you do find any decent Somali, Somali community becomes the enemy. You support the crimes and misdoings of other Somalis, but not the good in them.
Am sorry you feel that way I personally always try to do what's morally right.

Trending