MN Faaraxs tryna rob unconscious Cadaan girl but later claims to be joking

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
My whole point is that they were fucking around, some of y’all fob faraxs do that shit for REAL.
Do I really give af if they were playing or not? Sounds like what a loser will do, nonetheless. Clout is a disease

Tf do you mean "y'all fob faraxs?

You must be new or confused about what you're saying. Euro trash? Fob?

Everything good, nigga?

Tukraq

VIP
I really don’t believe it, it looks like he’s holding her hostage, that girl was on some drugs and passed out. If not then she needs an Oscar for that performance
nah he's just messing around, see the somali girl calling it bullshit aint from here(London, like you said in the UK its the halimos dating out probably shocked that its the other way around in the US and automatically thought it as rape like they do in Europe), caddans like it rough sometimes including chocking lol:mjlol:
@AarHawd_7 says reer ballon, id go off Molly and perc before I smoke balloons lol

Do I really give af if they were playing or not? Sounds like what a loser will do, nonetheless. Clout is a disease

Tf do you mean "y'all fob faraxs?

You must be new or confused about what you're saying. Euro trash? Fob?

Everything good, nigga?
Where you from then? That’ll pretty much tell me everything I need to know.

nah he's just messing around, see the somali girl calling it bullshit aint from here(London, like you said in the UK its the halimos dating out probably shocked that its the other way around in the US and automatically thought it as rape like they do in Europe), caddans like it rough sometimes including chocking lol:mjlol:
@AarHawd_7 says reer ballon, id go off Molly and perc before I smoke balloons lol
Twitter Xalimos apparently still gonna call the cops on him

These females give zero f*ck abt her health they're mad cause she's white woman.:pachah1:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Don't associate any Ls that come from Chitown with me

Ahh good thing Malis here don't commit crimes and if they do, they're not on the news unlike Reer Minnehopeless:lolbron::chrisfreshhah: I'm saved

Trending

Latest posts