MN Faaraxs tryna rob unconscious Cadaan girl but later claims to be joking

VixR

Veritas
The authorities should be sent both both those clips. In fact, she looks like a minor. This was just disgusting to watch. I knew too many Somali guys were rinsed, but this is really what y’ll became. Just like those curry traffickers in the U.K.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The authorities should be sent both both those clips. In fact, she looks like a minor. This was just disgusting to watch.
So you would prefer an somali going to jail more than an cadaan getting smoked miyaa your a snake ur done outhere:camby:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Is that a Faarax?:gucciwhat:

And the tweet itself:damn:

Xalimos are outta control:damn:
giphy.gif

Tukraq

VIP
The authorities should be sent both both those clips. In fact, she looks like a minor. This was just disgusting to watch.
they look about the same age, plus why would it be sent to the cops? she won't press charges if you see the clip they say it was a joke, so why waste authorities time?

World

VIP
they look about the same age, plus why would it be sent to the cops? she won't press charges if you see the clip they say it was a joke, so why waste authorities time?
Exactly they look the same age if anything he looks younger

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The authorities should be sent both both those clips. In fact, she looks like a minor. This was just disgusting to watch. I knew too many Somali guys were rinsed, but this is really what y’ll became. Just like those curry traffickers in the U.K.
They look the same age, you just mad the whites you worship decided to date the Faarax you loathe so much:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You really are mentally retarded, huh.

And you have a kid talking like this :vqbuyv0:
Only one whose mentally retarded is a gaal who cant even figure out the reason for her existence Nacala shaydhan ku yeel aakh tuff gaalyahay bakhtida ah:russ::russ:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
That girl was definitely passed out in that first video, doesn’t matter what their relationship is, y’all are just disgusting tryin to defend this pig.

Trending