Mixed Race Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh most mixed race kids look good or even hot. I just watched a video on YouTube and in 30 years mixed race people will dominate the races meaning there will be more of us than of one race people!

I will give my sperm to a white or Latino or West African or Asian woman. These people are intelligent and I am also intelligent and we will have incredibly intelligent children.

I don't care about looks in children. I care about high IQ and not being socially awkward.

Apollo

VIP
I will give my sperm to a white or Latino or West African or Asian woman. These people are intelligent and I am also intelligent and we will have incredibly intelligent children.

You are under the illusion of what you see in Canada applying to their groups. Most Latinos who don't migrate to Canada are far dumber, same for some of those other groups you mentioned.

You are under the illusion of what you see in Canada applying to their groups. Most Latinos who don't migrate to Canada are far dumber, same for some of those other groups you mentioned.

Not really. If you go to their countries, they are far more intelligent than what we are used to in our community. They are also not as backward. They are also much more positive. They are not as extremist in their religious beliefs. They will not be giving you lectures because they are not hypocrites. The biggest Somali fornicator and criminal will be attacking anyone and go beast mode on those who do not fast but he himself will be eating when no one is looking. Other communities don't have to deal with this.

Apollo

VIP
Not really. If you go to their countries, they are far more intelligent than what we are used to in our community. They are also not as backward. They are also much more positive. They are not as extremist in their religious beliefs. They will not be giving you lectures because they are not hypocrites. The biggest Somali fornicator and criminal will be attacking anyone and go beast mode on those who do not fast but he himself will be eating when no one is looking. Other communities don't have to deal with this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Latino countries are the most violent in the world.

People have their preferences.

It doesn’t make you.a self hater.

Guys here are ranting about Somali bantus but are quick to label others as self hating.

Tbh most mixed race kids look good or even hot. I just watched a video on YouTube and in 30 years mixed race people will dominate the races meaning there will be more of us than of one race people!
Haaye aboowe natoosi nooh :sass1: lets see how mexican and somali turned out. Yallah prove it to us.

I've seen a lot of black/white mixes and plenty were beautiful, but most have the same kind of look. White/tan skin, huge curly hair, and a very wide nose with big nostrils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts