Miss Somalia 2021 Competition

The ones in the top row (lilac dress and flower dress) are beautiful and look natural they should've represented but you know these people love unnatural fat faces so not suprised they picked the red:rolleyes:. Its gonna keep encouraging these dumb girls to further mess up their faces.

251632665_4467226736717465_3914127507186205801_n.jpg
251272332_4467226583384147_2794513795154176917_n.jpg
251077798_4467226453384160_8516079846844937126_n.jpg

These three girls are gorgeous with the one in lilac looking like a doll.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Sadly, she won't win. We all know, what tribe will win....as they have a monopoly on anything and everything Africa/n.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Somalia has infinite number of beautiful women, I wish to see our dark skin queens being heavily represented instead of cherry picking based on beauty standards from outside the country :)

the one in the purple should have one in my opinion. 1. she has her natural skin (beautiful) 2. The Height (Amazing) 3. way better facial features then the one in the red. How the f*ck did the one in the red with those fat ass ankles win?

No offence to the lady in the red dress, but she's not the most eye-catching out of the bunch, she's the palest. These sick people who decided that she is the 'most beautiful', will encourage more young ladies to bleach their skin.

Those 3 other beauty queens know for a fact that the winner is not prettier than them, but that she was picked for her skin tone OR nepotism. I'm really getting sick of those Somalis back home, they need to get slapped with a reality check.

Last edited:
The ones in the top row (lilac dress and flower dress) are beautiful and look natural they should've represented but you know these people love unnatural fat faces so not suprised they picked the red:rolleyes:. Its gonna keep encouraging these dumb girls to further mess up their faces.

Allah forbid the real beauty queens out of this group go home and think they have to destroy their natural looks now and end up smearing Henna on their teeth, bleach their skin and force feed themselves to gain more weight. Walahi they need optometrists in that hellhole.

Even the Admin of SSPOT knows who the winner/s should be:

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 01.52.59.png

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol at these women hating on red dress lady she is by far the most beautiful the rest have ugly awkward faces. Red dress has beautiful puffy cheeks, gorgeous body and great sense of dress . judges knew what they were doing.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lol please, where are the dark skins???? There’s only maarin (which is good) and bleached bishs.
The red didn’t deserve to one, she ain’t cute. Lilac and white turban are gorgeous mashallah

Trending