Miss Somalia 2021 Competition

Lol at these women hating on red dress lady she is by far the most beautiful the rest have ugly awkward faces. Red dress has beautiful puffy cheeks, gorgeous body and great sense of dress . judges knew what they were doing.

You have fob beauty standards.

I think its a case of current Somali beauty standards vs current Western beauty standards.

But the thing is, a chubby face with bleached skin ages you. The girls you deem awkward looking look more youthful with natural skintones. Its like what I was saying, current Somali beauty trends like young women looking matronly and older than their age.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You have fob beauty standards.

I think its a case of current Somali beauty standards vs current Western beauty standards.

But the thing is, a chubby face with bleached skin ages you. The girls you deem awkward looking look more youthful with natural skintones. Its like what I was saying, current Somali beauty trends like young women looking matronly and older than their age.
She doesnt look old at all she looks beautiful. No one likes a skinny Faarax looking face. I love those cheeks you just wanna pull oj them like a youthful baby. Babies have big cheeks too.

World

VIP
She doesnt look old at all she looks beautiful. No one likes a skinny Faarax looking face. I love those cheeks you just wanna pull oj them like a youthful baby. Babies have big cheeks too.
Everyone has different preferences I guess, i don’t find chubby cheeks attractive at all.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Somalia has infinite number of beautiful women, I wish to see our dark skin queens being heavily represented instead of cherry picking based on beauty standards from outside the country :)
I hope tf not man said dark skin don’t need no dhuxul to represent our country’s beauty

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The second one is my pic. I need her aabo's number and address. Gonna sponsor her entire family if need be.

:banderas: :pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The winner is the lady with the red dress.

Why are they even having this competition? I mean, they are ALL wearing Hijaab, which humbles their beauty and this is a beauty contest. Its illogical

forget the women we have men like Dayax Dalnuurshe looking like the Joker

howd he go from this
1635771708447.png

to this
1635771834997.png

is this how far we are gone not even a single person condemning this abominable act. pride and rebellion against our own deen and values will ultimately do us in. just an year or two ago this would have been met by fierce disapproval and resistance.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
is this how far we are gone not even a single person condemning this abominable act. pride and rebellion against our own deen and values will ultimately do us in. just an year or two ago this would have been met by fierce disapproval and resistance.

We reject the importation of dreadful Western savagery. This is an exploitation of the female folks. A human being is paraded before others to judge them and discount them. The psychological damage this can cause a young lady is limitless. This is not a commodity. This is a human being.

We say no to @AbdiGaalDoon and his ilk. We reject his designed for the nation.

That said, the fruits of the nation must always be for the Somali men.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
We reject the importation of dreadful Western savagery. This is an exploitation of the female folks. A human being is paraded before others to judge them and discount them. The psychological damage this can cause a young lady is limitless. This is not a commodity. This is a human being.

We say no to @AbdiGaalDoon and his ilk. We reject his designed for the nation.

That said, the fruits of the nation must always be for the Somali men.

You're a huge hypocrite. Look in the mirror.

The sister in the red dress did not win it was the one in the white dress.

View attachment 205682View attachment 205683

Cute girl but she's not Miss Somalia worthy.

Its not even about the skin tone but rather her features.

She doesn't really have the renowned Somali facial symmetry. Look at the other ladies crowning her...high cheekbones and defined features.

Somalis back home have lost all sense of beauty. Other Africans will wipe the floor with her.

Bollywood and tiktok need to be banned in Somalia before it turns into a grotesque mixture of Lebanon and Iran.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

She doesn't really have the renowned Somali facial symmetry. Look at the other ladies crowning her...high cheekbones and defined features.

Somalis back home have lost all sense of beauty. Other Africans will wipe the floor with her.

Bollywood and tiktok need to be banned in Somalia before it turns into a grotesque mixture of Lebanon and Iran.

What a wonderful way to describe the state of “beauty “ back home.

The feverish pursued of looking like a Lebanese woman has rendered our ladies corrupted in appearance.
She must apply dreadful amount of makeup in addition to lightening cream.
This is a national emergency

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I have to admit I prefer curvy light skins/brown reddish with small waist over the doll stick figured beauties, the later are definitely eye candy but not necessarily breeding material, you need that healthy baby fat on a girl and good buttocks, the skinny girls are just for fun she could be any colour.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings

It's an atrocity.

Looking like this has become the standard
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts