Miss Somalia 2021 Competition

Why are they even having this competition? I mean, they are ALL wearing Hijaab, which humbles their beauty and this is a beauty contest. Its illogical
This is how it begins, sooner or later they will have the swimsuit and teenagers competitions, Subhanallah.

Cute girl but she's not Miss Somalia worthy.

Its not even about the skin tone but rather her features.

She doesn't really have the renowned Somali facial symmetry. Look at the other ladies crowning her...high cheekbones and defined features.

Somalis back home have lost all sense of beauty. Other Africans will wipe the floor with her.

Bollywood and tiktok need to be banned in Somalia before it turns into a grotesque mixture of Lebanon and Iran.

She's beautiful MashaAllah, but in an average girl next door way. The girl that is crowning her has a defined and striking beauty that is appreciated in most societies. You're right, I think Somalis back home have lost touch with what makes someone a real beauty.

Its just a beauty contest. Relax. Every country does this. God these salafis are annoying, they hate ANYTHING fun
Iron Man Reaction GIF

On another note, Somalia is doomed in this contest.The winner has those gross brown teeth, on top of being out of shape :jcoleno:

Even if you look at it from a non religious perspective, its definitely worrying. It's deeply sexist as you have a panel of mostly older unattractive men rating women. I see why feminists stormed a Miss World competition in the 70s. That nonsense needs to be banned and Somalis shouldn't encourage it.

Based

VIP
is this how far we are gone not even a single person condemning this abominable act. pride and rebellion against our own deen and values will ultimately do us in. just an year or two ago this would have been met by fierce disapproval and resistance.
Al Shabaab grip on Somalia has weakened that's why. The people are also becoming more ilbax from the things they see on social media :manny: Wllhi this stuff was unheard of a few years ago

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
DDAEBB40-A419-40DF-8933-794D29AFBF31.jpeg

So this was our winner… she literally ja a double chin wtf :farmajoyaab:

Calm it freak, she's far from obese and ugly.

Reer tiktok are calling her the next GiGi Hadid.

Somebody put their faces next to each other cause I kinda see it:hmm::yacadiim:
In Somalia you just need to have a light skin, chubby cheeks and a bit obese and you are considered beautiful

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis are the new mexicans. Mashalaah walaahi hard work. lol

I will ignore the Christian Cross stage for the sake of Hard work and an honest job.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Somalis naturally have chubby faces which is one of the main features that sets somalis apart from habeshas. I always envied Eritreans for having such slimmer faces.

Based

VIP
Somalis naturally have chubby faces which is one of the main features that sets somalis apart from habeshas. I always envied Eritreans for having such slimmer faces.
That's not true :what1: one day we are skinny and boney the next day we are apparently naturally chubby

Trending