Miss Somalia 2021 Competition

Somalis naturally have chubby faces which is one of the main features that sets somalis apart from habeshas. I always envied Eritreans for having such slimmer faces.
Lol not true. We have more chiseled features than them. In fact, we're known to be tall and skinny with high cheekbones.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Lol not true. We have more chiseled features than them. In fact, we're known to be tall and skinny with high cheekbones.
I've lived with many Eritreans/Ethiopians so I know what I'm talking about. Somalis have narrow features with very soft skin and smaller noses but it's slightly chubby like Kim Kardashian. Eritreans on the other hand have slightly broader features when compared to somalis but they have very little fat on their faces.

:drakewtf: All these people complaining about dark skin representation

All Somali international models (Iman, Yasmine, Ubax, Fatima, etc.) are dark, what more do ya'll want? Stop being such crybabies :rolleyes:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I've never said this before , it is quite random of me but f*ck it , I think I am losing my mind for
the second girl , all the sisters are very beautiful.

I never sang jaaldiya soniya out loud even my Indian business associate caught me off guard singing this song.

Shit , This is going a little too far.
I need to stop binge watching Bollywood and get back to Luke Cage and the Walking Dead.
Thank you very much fanproj and somfilms, I have now watched more than 50 Hindi af Somali musalsals.

She doesnt look old at all she looks beautiful. No one likes a skinny Faarax looking face. I love those cheeks you just wanna pull oj them like a youthful baby. Babies have big cheeks too.
I feel like this could’ve been worded better 👴🏿

Trending