Minnesota Somalis save a men from a burning car

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Keep in mind, hes doing all of this too tap into the algorithm again. Quite concerning because his new page keeps being promoted on here.

Same thing with Ali Abucar (RIP) case

View attachment 325807

Mainstream media didn’t even bother mentioning his ethnicity.

I don’t need to receive the same validation as him (just because we share the ethnicity) because that kid was a hero and deserves the praise. But it’s weird when a person that happens to share the same ethnicity as me the name of the persons ethnicity is on the mention.

Even this Twitter poster knew the double standards

View attachment 325809

Yea exactly, it’s not about us trying to take credit for what someone did due to our shared ethnicity, it’s just us noticing how the media only chooses to specifically mention our ethnicity when it’s something negative. It would be nice if there was some Somali equivalent to the ADL so they could call them out for doing this

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Yea exactly, it’s not about us trying to take credit for what someone did due to our shared ethnicity, it’s just us noticing how the media only chooses to specifically mention our ethnicity when it’s something negative. It would be nice if there was some Somali equivalent to the ADL so they could call them out for doing this

Out of any Somalis from the west the reer minnesotans are the only Somalis who can actually push that organisation.

They’ve created their own community from that very sate.

Just give it a while.

Why am I not seeing Somalis spam the quote tweets and saying they're Somali. This cant go amiss. People have to know they're Somali because I'm tired of them associating with everything negative with us.

Somalis do this to themselves as well. They keep retweeting negative stuff and commenting on it. They end up blowing it up to millions of views. When you're getting bashed on the timeline it's better to just stfu because this is about engagement. Deprive the post of views. Take a screenshot of the post and address it. But if you retweet it, you're spreading. Even the Ethiopians figured this out. They're silent when they're getting clowned or there's something negative about them on the timeline.

Trending

Latest posts