Minnesota Somalis save a men from a burning car

At this point there’s no way these guys aren’t trolling 💀
IMG_0231.jpeg

It's actually from here, let's not give mosthated any credit.

Also notice when Somali men do a good thing, no one mentions them. But when one crime happens in Minneapolis, they blame Somalis even when a white men does the crime. Typical.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Did anyone spot this?

When Somalis do something bad our names are plastered everywhere but when we do something good they’re your ordinary countrymen, pedestrians, samaritans, citizens.

kulaha!

Last edited:
When they good “ This is the America I know and love”

When they do bad “ Those danm Somalians need to go back to their shithole country, Islam is no compatible with western values.

:lolbron:

pinkyandthebrain

Isaaq (lander) supremacist
VIP
Why am I not seeing Somalis spam the quote tweets and saying they're Somali. This cant go amiss. People have to know they're Somali because I'm tired of them associating with everything negative with us.

Why am I not seeing Somalis spam the quote tweets and saying they're Somali. This cant go amiss. People have to know they're Somali because I'm tired of them associating with everything negative with us.
Fbas will take credit unless yall get to workkkkkk it’s not viral on black twitter yet. Get to steppin

It's actually from here, let's not give mosthated any credit.

Also notice when Somali men do a good thing, no one mentions them. But when one crime happens in Minneapolis, they blame Somalis even when a white men does the crime. Typical.
You’re right, they never mention our ethnicity when it’s good news. In London a group of Somali boys saved a blind man from a building, but no one mentioned that they were Somali

I read an article that covered the story, and they called them “a group of black Muslims” instead. At the end of the day these guys all did good deeds, and inshallah they’ll get some ajar for it. I just wish they covered our good samaritans in the same way they covered our criminals lol
:francis:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
You’re right, they never mention our ethnicity when it’s good news. In London a group of Somali boys saved a blind man from a building, but no one mentioned that they were Somali

I read an article that covered the story, and they called them “a group of black Muslims” instead. At the end of the day these guys all did good deeds, and inshallah they’ll get some ajar for it. I just wish they covered our good samaritans in the same way they covered our criminals lol
:francis:

Same thing with Ali Abucar (RIP) case

31F865F6-1713-4C3E-9E32-F69DEC0F3F8F.jpeg

Mainstream media didn’t even bother mentioning his ethnicity.

I don’t need to receive the same validation as him (just because we share the ethnicity) because that kid was a hero and deserves the praise. But it’s weird when a person that happens to share the same ethnicity as me does something bad the name of the persons ethnicity is on the mention.

Even this Twitter poster knew the double standards

3EAE3D66-6758-42B7-82CD-CA82145B63C5.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending