Minnesota police kill another Somali

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I saw a ogaden get 1 percent south Sudanese before lol

Alluring

Sayonara
Its allowed if they are gaalo,

hence Ogaden was simply spreading islam when they conquered Jubaland and NFD and had every right to take Non muslims as slaves
Just because someone is non Muslim does not mean they are not human. Slavery is disgusting and who spreads Islam through violence and bloodshed?

My lineage did not I have been informed

bro i am not on about your direct forefathers, but your clan as a whole

anyways all jokes aside bro, slavery is a horrible thing and should be discouraged,

but our forefathers did what they did in NFD and Jubaland because it was a different time for them, AUN to all my ancestors amiin

slavery is wrong but all bantus should be deported and taken back to their native lands and if they refuse should be dealt with as they are a danger to our way of life and our culture and security

There's no religion on the planet which bans slavery. In Islam, slaves are only taken through prisoners of war. If someone invades our country for example and we defend ourselves, the combatants are enslaved and this in itself is justice. Islam tells us you have to treat your slaves kindly, you cannot even slap a slave, you must clothe them as you clothe yourselves and you must feed them as you feed yourselves since God has put them under your care. In Islam, freeing slaves is encouraged and one who does so would be greatly rewarded by God.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There's no religion on the planet which bans slavery. In Islam, slaves are only taken through prisoners of war. If someone invades our country for example and we defend ourselves, the combatants are enslaved and this in itself is justice. Islam tells us you have to treat your slaves kindly, you cannot even slap a slave, you must clothe them as you clothe yourselves and you must feed them as you feed yourselves since God has put them under your care. In Islam, freeing slaves is encouraged and one who does so would be greatly rewarded by God.

The word slave has a negative conotation.

The religions meant to say

"People under your protections"

@Basra @Boogie

Enslaving free people like what the Whites did during the Atlantic slave trade is totally prohibited in Islam. Free people or innocent people are not to be enslaved, that's haram. Slavery is prohibited in Islam and slavery is only limited to prisoners of war. Islam is the only system in the universe to have detailed rules and regulations around slavery that are kind and just and freeing slaves (former prisoners of war) is highly encouraged in Islam. Hope that clarifies and you don't have any misconceptions.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
@Basra @Boogie

Enslaving free people like what the Whites did during the Atlantic slave trade is totally prohibited in Islam. Free people or innocent people are not to be enslaved, that's haram. Slavery is prohibited in Islam and slavery is only limited to prisoners of war. Islam is the only system in the universe to have detailed rules and regulations around slavery that are kind and just and freeing slaves (former prisoners of war) is highly encouraged in Islam. Hope that clarifies and you don't have any misconceptions.
Did Somali clans abide by that rule cause this ogaden nigga is saying some stuff

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra @Boogie

exactly. and that is why modern people associate slave name with american slavery which was horrendous

Did Somali clans abide by that rule cause this ogaden nigga is saying some stuff
I don't think so. Somalis had Bantus as slaves and took part in the Arab slave trade I think. Many of these Bantus were Muslims and non combatants, plus they're mistreated by society today which is a shame. This behavior is not Islamic.

I don't think so. Somalis had Bantus as slaves and took part in the Arab slave trade I think. Many of these Bantus were Muslims and non combatants, plus they're mistreated by society today which is a shame. This behavior is not Islamic.

Sheikh, the slaves were not so innocent, they attacked and waged war on Ogaden in Jubaland and NFD and as far deep as mountain Kenya

they kept attacking Ogaden, also isn't it the duty of Muslims to spread islam and civilisation to said gaalo ?

oromo gaalo and habashi sued to attack somalis and somalis would invade them and enslave them for many centuries until the white men came

bantus were attacking us, so they are not innocent and today commit terrorism and do sixir and other evil things

thank you or your wise in put sheikh by the way,

@Basra @Boogie

sheikh, arabs using the islam card did the biggest slavery from zanzibar to Mozambique and took bantus to arab nations,

Turks did slavery on white gaal and bantus and specially Europeans they enslaved

are you sure your not allowed to enslaved conquered people if they are gaalo madow? surely its better to enslave a race conquered rather than massacre them?

sheikh, arabs using the islam card did the biggest slavery from zanzibar to Mozambique and took bantus to arab nations,

Turks did slavery on white gaal and bantus and specially Europeans they enslaved

are you sure your not allowed to enslaved conquered people if they are gaalo madow? surely its better to enslave a race conquered rather than massacre them?
There are detailed rules and regulations, slavery is limited to prisoners of war, not by enslaving random innocent people. If they conquered a country, they entered into contracts with them. The non Muslims would become Dhimmis (protected people) and would pay the Jizya.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AUN I just found out who was killed smh another kid I grew up with only 23 years old. His family is going through a lot rn with his older brothers and now this 💔. Bird was a handsome 6’5 Somali kid and I wish things could’ve turned out differently for you brother. I remember clowning at the lunch table with you back in our innocent days. Theirs been so many bodies dropping in Eden prairie like this shit is beyond fucked

I now know all I need to know.

Trending