Minnesota police kill another Somali

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Tanzania agreed to take all the former bantus who were enslaved by somalis

only 4 somali clans practiced slavery

Ogaden/Absame: They used slaves captured in Jubalana when Ogaden invaded Jubaland and NFD and they also got bantu slaves brought from Tanzania by Omani arab traders who sold to Ogaden in kismayo in 1800s - they were the most ruthless during the slave trade, they literally turned every gaalo madow inot a slave they conquered in Jubaland and NFD and all the way inside deep in kenya

Harti /mj: they too do the slave trade in Kismayo although not as much as Ogaden/Absame did, Mj took captured wardey from kismayo whilst Ogaden had access to slaves from Kismayo to Jubaland to NFD -remember Mj or harti did not have access to the interior of Jubaland and NFD like Ogaden did - Mj also purchased slaves brought by Omanis from Tanzania to Puntland

Biomal/Tunni/ Eley -they did slavery on a small scale but these were captured on raids from shabele area and Kismayo until Ogaden and Harti came and kicked out tunni from kismayo area -these guys were very small compared to what Harti and real really tiny compared to what Ogaden did -Ogaden did the biggest slave trade as they captured them en mass from Gosha to all the way in inside deep in kenya

ship all bantu looking somalis, if he looks bantu, ship him back to Tanzania and where they came from

Pay Tanzania money and ship every :mjcry:bantu to Tanzanian, they actually give thousands of them passports in the 1990s and small land to farm

they are a danger- have a litmus test, any somali who is short, dark, bantu features with big boned features ship him to dar es salam
Majeerteen had slaves??? All of them wow

Boogie

Dark Somalis are normal though I neve4 met a Somali with wavy hair

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
True but some madows even if they act nice they get harassed usually by a stupid white lady who's bleached blond hair has sinked into their brain and waste their time other is when the cops are bad people like the george floyd murderer who had KKK applications in his home

Harassment is nothing. Just make sure nobodys harms you. You can walk away from someone harassing you, its not about you, its about them.

I remember long time ago, , me and dark skin cousin, we were in a car accident, and we called the high trooper. A handsome white man. After writing the report, we asked him if we can leave the damaged car behind and we get a ride and later we will come back and tow it.

He was like Naah take this crap out of my highway.

Walaahi i wanted to slap him right there. loooooooooooooooooooool

anyway, we ended up riding with our towing guy who drove us straight to home.

If people are racist or nasty or mean, its not about u, its about the ignorance in them.

Majeerteen had slaves??? All of them wow

Mj were the second biggest slave owners in Kismayo after Ogaden

wardey/boran were captured in kismayo by Ogaden and MJ and when they dried up Mj would purchase purchase slaves from the deep interior brought by Ogaden slave tarders as Ogaden was the only somali who had access to the deep interior in afmadow, wajir, garisa, gosha, central kenya etc and even as far as meru etc

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

wardey/boran were captured in kismayo by Ogaden and MJ and when they dried up Mj would purchase purchase slaves from the deep interior brought by Ogaden slave tarders as Ogaden was the only somali who had access to the deep interior in afmadow, wajir, garisa, gosha, central kenya etc and even as far as meru etc

Wow Ogaden owned slaves?? That is so bizarre. I am surprised they were not slaves themselves. They are no different from dumb Xabaashis

Boogie

Dang I feel terrible

Dark Somalis are normal though I neve4 met a Somali with wavy hair

ahaha, my entire family on both sides have very very soft hair, we easily get confused for indians

but then all 4 of my grand parents are like 5th cousins

the average somali has much softer hair than say even the average ethiopian/habash, go to aids, somali hair stands out, much softer and wavier than the average horn of african

Boogie

ahaha, my entire family on both sides have very very soft hair, we easily get confused for indians

but then all 4 of my grand parents are like 5th cousins

the average somali has much softer hair than say even the average ethiopian/habash, go to aids, somali hair stands out, much softer and wavier than the average horn of african
I HAVE met more Somalis with jar3er hair than wavy hair I know like 15 Somalis with jar3er hair

Dang I feel terrible

do not feel sorry, Ogaden had to come in and spread civilisation and islam in that region and show these bantus how to wear clothes, they were very naked,

Harti simply saw Ogaden was getting fat on the spoils of slavery and joined in, though harti was limited to only what Ogaden sold them inside kismayo, Ogaden took most of the slaves from the interior as they had access to the interior

besides, we brought them dhaanto and the ability to look at a handsome superior 6"5 Ogaden race who came to civilise these races,

Boogie

do not feel sorry, Ogaden had to come in and spread civilisation and islam in that region and show these bantus how to wear clothes, they were very naked,

Harti simply saw Ogaden was getting fat on the spoils of slavery and joined in, though harti was limited to only what Ogaden sold them inside kismayo, Ogaden took most of the slaves from the interior as they had access to the interior

besides, we brought them dhaanto and the ability to look at a handsome superior 6"5 Ogaden race who came to civilise these races,
We are all equal in eyes of Allah no one is inferior or superior bro

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This article says The Somali farah fired first. There was a Xaliimo witness in the car with him. The count down for her identity has started. Her qabil first.

We are all equal in eyes of Allah no one is inferior or superior bro

This is a nova idea of 2020, the duty of a race is to invade, expand, conquer and rule and dominate and be in a forever war until judgement day

constant wars gave us innovations, medicine, lots of different technologies etc came about thanks to war

there has to be a perpetual forever war or the human race will become lazy and devolve

if men has peace all the time they forget God, become complacent and take life for granted

somalis are in this state because they have not really had a really good war where hawiye are exterminated and darood has established his domination rule and then we declare war on non somalis, we are not meant to fight amongst us but fight foreign powers in a forever never ending wars - this is the nature of men, look at America, 99% of its entire existence its been at war, the UK has invaded something like 180 nations out of the 200 nations on earth - haweiye has ruined this and has instead focused this war on fellow somalis, we need to wipe them out if needed and create a state where we sue it to threaten the other nations

Boogie

This is a nova idea of 2020, the duty of a race is to invade, expand, conquer and rule and dominate and be in a forever war until judgement day

constant wars gave us innovations, medicine, lots of different technologies etc came about thanks to war

there has to be a perpetual forever war or the human race will become lazy and devolve

if men has peace all the time they forget God, become complacent and take life for granted

somalis are in this state because they have not really had a really good war where hawiye are exterminated and darood has established his domination rule and then we declare war on non somalis, we are not meant to fight amongst us but fight foreign powers in a forever never ending wars - this is the nature of men, look at America, 99% of its entire existence its been at war, the UK has invaded something like 180 nations out of the 200 nations on earth - haweiye has ruined this and has instead focused this war on fellow somalis, we need to wipe them out if needed and create a state where we sue it to threaten the other nations
My majeerteen lineage did not have slaves I have been informed there was another majeerteen people that did tho

you do not need some sufi named sheikh sufi, take it from me, i am Ogaden and 99% of the somali shiekhs are Ogaden/Absame

your allowed to spread the deen and conquer gaalo and enslave them if you have conquered them, though its better to free them , thus my ancestors did nothing wrong as they practiced their religion in the norms

you cannot enslave a muslim, but a gaal, its fair game if you defeat them in war