BREAKING NEWS Minnesota police kill another Somali

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There will be no BLM involved. Or any protests.

Kid was exchanging shots with the Cop and shot at the cop 1st. Thatโ€™s a death wish.

AUN to the brother tho
Why there are many somali communities that are involved in gang activities? Aren't there elderly Somali Minnesota's ppl who disencourge the youth from such activities

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Why there are many somali communities that are involved in gang activities? Aren't there elderly Somali Minnesota's ppl who disencourge the youth from such activities
They don't listen. Kids in West usually grow up in ghetto & think being hoodlum/not listening to elders is cool :ufdup: sad people wallahi

gbrlax3

๐•ป๐–”๐–œ๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“.
blm & somali alliance ๐Ÿ™

Minnesota is pure chaos and the elders donโ€™t give a f*ck about the youth

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The story is still new. According to our local news, The car had tinted windows. The dead Somali had a gun. And the police Cam recorded everything and will be released to the public according to the black friendly white mayor of Minneapolis

AUN I just found out who was killed smh another kid I grew up with only 23 years old. His family is going through a lot rn with his older brothers and now this ๐Ÿ’”. Bird was a handsome 6โ€™5 Somali kid and I wish things couldโ€™ve turned out differently for you brother. I remember clowning at the lunch table with you back in our innocent days. Theirs been so many bodies dropping in Eden prairie like this shit is beyond fucked
i mean they chose that life

i dont even involve myself with somalis walahi. I goto work and come home and take care of my mom. Somalis love buuq and chaos. Why canr u guys like living in peace

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its best to wait to hear both sides of the story but if its true that he shoot at cops than thats a death wish

Somalis should stop imitating hip hop culture and glorifying the street life you either gonna be dead or in jail your parent's came from somalia to escape war and give you a better life,opportunity and options they never had make them proud

AUN I just found out who was killed smh another kid I grew up with only 23 years old. His family is going through a lot rn with his older brothers and now this ๐Ÿ’”. Bird was a handsome 6โ€™5 Somali kid and I wish things couldโ€™ve turned out differently for you brother. I remember clowning at the lunch table with you back in our innocent days. Theirs been so many bodies dropping in Eden prairie like this shit is beyond fucked

Was he from Eden Prairie?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Just reminiscing my old days sxb, i hate Somalis who act black and booty clap for blacks yet when we get killed we do not see anyone caring

and it also reminded me of the number of times the police were super nice to be after committing an offence whilst driving

just parting some tips and secrets of how i survived sxb Alhamdulilah

:russ::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
What about the "Negro" looking Somalis even if they act nice problems is still gonna happen

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What about the "Negro" looking Somalis even if they act nice problems is still gonna happen

Yes problem is still gonna happen, but not caused by you. The thing in life is, make sure u do not cause trouble, the rest will take care of each other.

There will still be racist cops but they wont do anything to u if u do not give them any reasons.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Yes problem is still gonna happen, but not caused by you. The thing in life is, make sure u do not cause trouble, the rest will take care of each other.

There will still be racist cops but they wont do anything to u if u do not give them any reasons.
True but some madows even if they act nice they get harassed usually by a stupid white lady who's bleached blond hair has sinked into their brain and waste their time other is when the cops are bad people like the george floyd murderer who had KKK applications in his home

Tanzania agreed to take all the former bantus who were enslaved by somalis

only 4 somali clans practiced slavery

Ogaden/Absame: They used slaves captured in Jubalanad when Ogaden invaded Jubaland and NFD and they also got bantu slaves brought from Tanzania by Omani arab traders who sold to Ogaden in kismayo in 1800s - they were the most ruthless during the slave trade, they literally turned every gaalo madow inot a slave they conquered in Jubaland and NFD and all the way inside deep in Kenya

Harti: they too do the slave trade in Kismayo although not as much as Ogaden/Absame did, Mj took captured wardey from kismayo whilst Ogaden had access to slaves from Kismayo to Jubaland to NFD -remember Mj or harti did not have access to the interior of Jubaland and NFD like Ogaden did - Mj also purchased slaves brought by Omanis from Tanzania to Puntland

Biomal/Tunni/ Eley -they did slavery on a small scale but these were captured on raids from shabele area and Kismayo until Ogaden and Harti came and kicked out tunni from kismayo area -these guys were very small compared to what Harti and real really tiny compared to what Ogaden did -Ogaden did the biggest slave trade as they captured them en mass from Gosha to all the way in inside deep in kenya

ship all bantu looking somalis, if he looks bantu, ship him back to Tanzania and where they came from

Pay Tanzania money and ship every bantu to Tanzanian, they actually give thousands of them passports in the 1990s and small land to farm

they are a danger- have a litmus test, any somali who is short, dark, bantu features with big boned features ship him to dar es salam

Trending