Militias loyal to Speaker that is under impeachment pressure attack PL soldiers

He recently gave all MPs 3 day vacation and then gathered militias to guard the parliament like it's his own property. Nugaal police soldiers today checked the parliament and the militia that were prepared for confrontation started shooting once they started talking. The speaker supported by N&N needs to go ASAP.
nom.jpg

The speaker needs to go as well as the police commissioner who has mishandled this situation. No life should have been lost today. This level of incompetence cannot be acceptable.

The speaker needs to go as well as the police commissioner who has mishandled this situation. No life should have been lost today. This level of incompetence cannot be acceptable.
Why were clan militia loyal to the speaker even allowed to guard the parliament like the own it?

They were not attacked, they attacked bro

clan soldiers loyal to the speaker attacked nugaal police soldiers when they tried to check parliament.
The attach came from the police. I am currently in Garowe you not gonna tell me what happened.

The miltiia got kicked out of the parliament 1AM, it's over for the speaker wallahi if this doesn't wake PL up from the attacks of NABAR IYO NAXDIN.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Why was there even a confrontation?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He showed his true colors, this is why Puntland shouldn't just hand power to anyone. Abdihakin is an idiot for this. He's not coming back to Minnesota either. Let him seek refuge in Muqdisho.

I report REAL news unlike the fake news being spread everywhere. The militia left the parliament and went to Dhoobos home, there are talks going on.

N&N and farmaajo have nothing to do with internal MJ beef.

:ufdup:

But as the president of Somalia he will help reer puntland

Trending