Midget Xalimo KO's taller Farax with 1 punch!

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
What a fat L. Tried fight a women and you still get your ass handed to you with one punch. Id f*ck off to China or Brazil and make up a whole new identity after that:russ:

I hear some millionaires who flies around the world and dine with excellent people take their own, honestly I would suggest it to this nigga

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Biggest L I have seen in my life I'd change name ,go back to baadiyo & raise camels for the end of my life

The L not cause he got knocked out by girl, but because he fought a little girl, and acting like ghetto. He doesn’t need to be sent to Somalia to be more tough or know how to fight, but learn some akhlaaq and manner

The L not cause he got knocked out by girl, but because he fought a little girl, and acting like ghetto. He doesn’t need to be sent to Somalia to be more tough or know how to fight, but learn some akhlaaq and manner
Getting manhandled by a girl who is same size as Reymisterio is a Big L .

Fucking embarrassing.

we’re becoming ghettos. disgusting.
Reer Magaal A Pest For Certain

giphy (2).gif

how many somali males do you know that would fight a woman? just curious

Based

VIP
We're just asking to be known as ghetto hood dwellers. Embarrassing disgraceful idiotic. Why is that donkey idiot even fighting a xalimo in the first place?

Trending

Latest posts