Midget Xalimo KO's taller Farax with 1 punch!

Guys, a woman, regardless of her age, who is into marshall arts and kickboxing, can really kick a lot of guys' asses. There is nothing unusual about that girl knocking that guy out.......what is odd is he had the audacity to initiate the fighting and attack a lady. Something must have been missed in his upbringing.

Btw, instead of dissing the guy, why no praise is showered on the lady? She showed remarkable courage to stand up to a bully and bring him to his knees.
If that were true, there would be no need to segregate sports by sex/gender but there is. And trans women would not be breaking female records by an unimaginable margins. Or it could just be that somali men are butch made :stevej: :stevej:

Back when I was a teenager in secondary school a random girl came up to me and challenged me to a fight, I refused to fight her. I thought to myself if I fought her and won, what would I gain? Or if I fought her and lost, it would be utterly humiliating on my part. I told her I'm not going to fight a girl and she apparently insulted me when I didn't show up after school. Still, I think she kind of respected me for not fighting her as a guy. She was probably scared about fighting a boy.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Looks like she probably got him on the chin/lower jaw. The good old solid chin hit always makes even the strongest of saaxiibs go night-night like nobody's business:

If that were true, there would be no need to segregate sports by sex/gender but there is. And trans women would not be breaking female records by an unimaginable margins. Or it could just be that somali men are butch made :stevej: :stevej:

Are you a man or you a woman? I can't get your gender from your comments. Let us know about that so we can respond to your comments accordingly. I can't take seriously to a fella who is talking about some mentally ill "trans women" and calling Somali men "butch made". I'm pretty sure you aint a guy, but still clarification is required.

Are you a man or you a woman? I can't get your gender from your comments. Let us know about that so we can respond to your comments accordingly. I can't take seriously to a fella who is talking about some mentally ill "trans women" and calling Somali men "butch made". I'm pretty sure you aint a guy, but still clarification is required.
I'm a farax, i just like to stir the pot and instigate. Don't take my online persona too seriously kkk

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Just shows how bìtchmade Somali males are. Always going after women.
somali men aren't weak by any metric. We have yet to be ebsted in a one v one by other nations.

Arab couldn't conquer us, ethiopians couldn't conquer us, bantus couldn't conquer us, and cadaans needed multiple countries including our neighbors and superior firepower to hold us for less than a century.

somalis are some of the finest fighters on the planet, you may be weak but thats just you.

somali men aren't weak by any metric. We have yet to be ebsted in a one v one by other nations.

Arab couldn't conquer us, ethiopians couldn't conquer us, bantus couldn't conquer us, and cadaans needed multiple countries including our neighbors and superior firepower to hold us for less than a century.

somalis are some of the finest fighters on the planet, you may be weak but thats just you.
Everyone knows that somali guys are not physically insignificant. I'm 6'1 and I regularly find somali guys who are taller than me and they were not skinny too. That's why I am confused about the insecurity being displayed here.

Niyyo stop being insecure about comments, hit the gym or find meaning in something to soothe the soul :jcoleno:

Nah, I poke a hole in your gibberish. Why would a self-respecting Somali man diss other Somali men? And why would he use mentally-ill "tranny woman" as a reference? The one who needs 101 Somali men's posture and self-respect is you. I could expect a feminazi to diss Somali men, but a Somali guy? There is something definitely rotten in your manhood that you aint revealing.

:childplease::kanyehmm:

Nah, I poke a hole in your gibberish. Why would a self-respecting Somali man diss other Somali men? And why would he use mentally-ill "tranny woman" as a reference? The one who needs 101 Somali men's posture and self-respect is you. I could expect a feminazi to diss Somali men, but a Somali guy? There is something definitely rotten in your manhood that you aint revealing.

:childplease::kanyehmm:
Nah I'm just physically magnificent sxb, lemme flex for you one time , my comment earlier was banter, I don't believe it, and you don't need to feel some type of way if it's false, have a breather kkk

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings

Random little faan tangent that has nothing to do with you sissy males competing with women all the time but no matter how many times you tell yourself these lie it will never make it true lol Arabs,Ethiopians and bantus are so much more better than you its pathetic to even compair. Oh and yes you are conquered and weak. Look at your trashy stone age country and effimate males who are the tuugsis of the world. Little fables from the 1800s dont mean jack shit we're in the 21st century, try to catch up.

Trending

Latest posts