Midget Xalimo KO's taller Farax with 1 punch!

:damn:Damn my nigga took the biggest L in his city. If i was him i would just move out of the state or the country. He will never get respected again. I feel sorry for him:mjcry:.
This is why males should never fight females. It's always a lose-lose situation.

Brutal wallahi. Hitting the gym twice a week and working on some basic head movement could've saved him a lifetime of regret and embarrasment. You know for a fact he'll remember this fight and sob in the shower even in his mid 50s :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

Miskeen's probably going to flinch whenever his teenage daughters makes sudden movements.

K-M-O

Somali.
Brutal wallahi. Hitting the gym twice a week and working on some basic head movement could've saved him a lifetime of regret and embarrasment. You know for a fact he'll remember this fight and sob in the shower even in his mid 50s :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

Miskeen's probably going to flinch whenever his teenage daughters makes sudden movements.

No joke. He‘s built and fight like a wonky tube man

:chrisfreshhah:

What Horrendous Clothes They Have

MediocreHandsomeLamprey-max-1mb.gif

No joke. He‘s built and fight like a wonky tube man

:chrisfreshhah:
Tbh so does the avg untrained person. You only realise how utterly pathetic you are at fighting after you take up a combat sport like boxing/muay thai etc. Avg cúnt can't throw a straight punch to save their life. Half the knockouts you see on worldstar are pure luck lol

My biggest fear in life is getting knocked out infront of my wife or kids wallahi, I'd have to just abandon them at that point lol

K-M-O

Somali.
Tbh so does the avg untrained person. You only realise how utterly pathetic you are at fighting after you take up a combat sport like boxing/muay thai etc. Avg c*nt can't throw a straight punch to save their life. Half the knockouts you see on worldstar are pure luck lol

that’s the 21st century for ya.

Society are too laid back and dependent on technology.

We’re only realising this just now.... how beta and weak we’re; compare to those who are active in their daily lives.

watch this clip of Joe’s podcast:

Deport these damned negroes. Look at the teacher in the red jacket, you can tell he's just disappointed in these apes coming here at the end of the clip

Last edited:
Guys, a woman, regardless of her age, who is into marshall arts and kickboxing, can really kick a lot of guys' asses. There is nothing unusual about that girl knocking that guy out.......what is odd is he had the audacity to initiate the fighting and attack a lady. Something must have been missed in his upbringing.

Btw, instead of dissing the guy, why no praise is showered on the lady? She showed remarkable courage to stand up to a bully and bring him to his knees.

Trending