Midget Xalimo KO's taller Farax with 1 punch!

Back when I was a teenager in secondary school a random girl came up to me and challenged me to a fight, I refused to fight her. I thought to myself if I fought her and won, what would I gain? Or if I fought her and lost, it would be utterly humiliating on my part. I told her I'm not going to fight a girl and she apparently insulted me when I didn't show up after school. Still, I think she kind of respected me for not fighting her as a guy. She was probably scared about fighting a boy.
Same situation. I remember back in Middle school (8th grade) a girl wanted to fight me because I called her fat. I knew if I was going to beat her up, it would look bad on me as a man so I decided not to. She was all up in my face, triggered and was yelling at me, I just kept walking.

Guys, a woman, regardless of her age, who is into marshall arts and kickboxing, can really kick a lot of guys' asses. There is nothing unusual about that girl knocking that guy out.......what is odd is he had the audacity to initiate the fighting and attack a lady. Something must have been missed in his upbringing.

Btw, instead of dissing the guy, why no praise is showered on the lady? She showed remarkable courage to stand up to a bully and bring him to his knees.
Yes and no. We're a sexually dysmorphic species. Men on avg tend to be larger, stronger, have denser bones etc, so a woman trading blows with an adult man can go horribly wrong. Even if they have severals years of boxing/muay-thai/striking experience under their belt. I'd say BJJ and grappling is way more useful for women in a 1-on-1 situation :manny:

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Random little faan tangent that has nothing to do with you sissy males competing with women all the time but no matter how many times you tell yourself these lie it will never make it true lol Arabs,Ethiopians and bantus are so much more better than you its pathetic to even compair. Oh and yes you are conquered and weak. Look at your trashy stone age country and effimate males who are the tuugsis of the world. Little fables from the 1800s dont mean jack shit we're in the 21st century, try to catch up.
we aren't on ethiopiaspot or arabspot, you are obsessed with us somalis.

as for "fables" we literally defeated an invasion force from the usa in the 90s and repelled ethiopian and kenyan invasions into somali in the 2000s.

You came here because you are obsessed with somalis, ethiopians and kenyans never see somalis on their forums because they are irrelevant.

there is a reason ethiopians and kenyans work with westerners to keep us down, its because we are the representative muslim force of east africa, we carry the banner of al Islam and we will not falter as long as we do so.

We never lost a 1 v 1 with any nation.

Trending

Latest posts