Mi casa su casa..(a true story)

This should be the slogan of the somalis...
2 years ago, i was in the airport(midnight) came from another neighboring country, a somali girl aged 25yo walked towards me, asked me if i can help her?
She told me, that she is going to another city(500km away) and missed her flight, she was very tired, and she dont have a place to sleep, so i started to google and call all the the hotels in my city. They all said they couldnt take new customeR this time(midnight)..i ddnt knw what to do, i have a wife and kids waiting for me home..so i cant take her home:cool:. I have few friends who lives on their own, but i couldnt trust them with her, so the only option was to take her to my mothers(my little sis and lil bro) place. We took taxi and went there..lol midnight from airport with this cutie somali chick, my mother was in shock, she took me to her room, was yelling and angry at me, she was like" ma weli ayaad sheekooyinkaagii wadaa,stop this, you have a family and naftan yar iga saar or take her with you":oops: i begged my mom, and told her that wlhi this is not what she thinks, waan caawinayey uun. Ee please caawa uun ha seexato she will leave tomorrow insha allaah. Alxamdulilah my mom wey iga ogolaatay, gabadhiina way seexatay guriga. I checked the train for her and checked what time she should leave and gave her money for train ticket.and left to my home(family).
But the problem is till now my mom thinks i have a sidechick(or second wife) oo iyada ka qarinaayo:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: what should i do?:jcoleno:

2 years ago, i was in the airport(midnight) came from another neighboring country, a somali girl aged 25yo walked towards me, asked me if i can help her?
She told me, that she is going to another city(500km away) and missed her flight, she was very tired, and she dont have a place to sleep, so i started to google and call all the the hotels in my city. They all said they couldnt take new customeR this time(midnight)..i ddnt knw what to do, i have a wife and kids waiting for me home..so i cant take her home:cool:. I have few friends who lives on their own, but i couldnt trust them with her, so the only option was to take her to my mothers(my little sis and lil bro) place. We took taxi and went there..lol midnight from airport with this cutie somali chick, my mother was in shock, she took me to her room, was yelling and angry at me, she was like" ma weli ayaad sheekooyinkaagii wadaa,stop this, you have a family and naftan yar iga saar or take her with you":oops: i begged my mom, and told her that wlhi this is not what she thinks, waan caawinayey uun. Ee please caawa uun ha seexato she will leave tomorrow insha allaah. Alxamdulilah my mom wey iga ogolaatay, gabadhiina way seexatay guriga. I checked the train for her and checked what time she should leave and gave her money for train ticket.and left to my home(family).
But the problem is till now my mom thinks i have a sidechick(or second wife) oo iyada ka qarinaayo:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: what should i do?:jcoleno:
Marry her too so that she doesnt have to worry about it being haram. Plus you get more kids. A win win
:mjohreally::shaq:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I had a similar thing like that happen to me a couple of months ago. I was heading back to School and I was in Kuala Lumpar, so I went to go and get a plane back to Johar Bahru (Where I live, next to the border of Singapore(Where my Uni Is) ). Now, this Somali Girl managed to miss her flight from Johar Bahru (JB), and I met her in the arrival area.Since it was the last flight of the day, she had no where to go. She came up to me and asked me for a hotel location, and I told her of one, and it was booked and the nearest one was 4 miles out, in a shadey area. She had nobody to stay withh, and me being a shiekh, I refused to let her sleep in my house for obvious reasons.

So you know what I did. Being a gentleman, I killed two bird with one stone. I rented a car, and drove her (ofc she sat in the back) over the border to Changi, Singapore, where the airport is and is on my route to uni. Payed for a ticket for her to go to KL, since there is more then 20 flights to and from Singapore to KL. She gave me duas and blessing and I was onroute to UNI. Happy days. Everyone was happy.

I had a similar thing like that happen to me a couple of months ago. I was heading back to School and I was in Kuala Lumpar, so I went to go and get a plane back to Johar Bahru (Where I live, next to the border of Singapore(Where my Uni Is) ). Now, this Somali Girl managed to miss her flight from Johar Bahru (JB), and I met her in the arrival area.Since it was the last flight of the day, she had no where to go. She came up to me and asked me for a hotel location, and I told her of one, and it was booked and the nearest one was 4 miles out, in a shadey area. She had nobody to stay withh, and me being a shiekh, I refused to let her sleep in my house for obvious reasons.

So you know what I did. Being a gentleman, I killed two bird with one stone. I rented a car, and drove her (ofc she sat in the back) over the border to Changi, Singapore, where the airport is and is on my route to uni. Payed for a ticket for her to go to KL, since there is more then 20 flights to and from Singapore to KL. She gave me duas and blessing and I was onroute to UNI. Happy days. Everyone was happy.
Thats Amazing sxb...for me, i love and enjoy helping people(specialy somalis)....and i dont expect anything in return...

Very kind of you both Good job:it0tdo8:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Thats Amazing sxb...for me, i love and enjoy helping people(specialy somalis)....and i dont expect anything in return...
I helped for the sake of it, knowing the area and it being not the best for female. Somalis United!

Trending