#MeToo Campaign is Obscene

Should anonymous accusers be exposed and forced to go to court?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you but you have to understand that metoo movement talks about sexual harassment most of the time and sexual harassment isn't a crime so the only way these women feel like taking Justice is by tweeting about what happened to them which usually ruins that person's career I personally think that where there is smoke there is fire yet I can't also believe that a movement as huge as this has some liars who are there to benefit there social status

Gambar

VIP
I agree with you but you have to understand that metoo movement talks about sexual harassment most of the time and sexual harassment isn't a crime so the only way these women feel like taking Justice is by tweeting about what happened to them which usually ruins that person's career I personally think that where there is smoke there is fire yet I can't also believe that a movement as huge as this has some liars who are there to benefit there social status
It is against the law. There’s just a statute of limitations so if you wait too long to report it the only thing you can do is put it out there.

I’m pro justice system. You?

I believe in justice too, but the question is determined who's justice we are seeking to protect that of the women of millions whom feel violated or the few men who may come in the cross hairs as only 2 % meaning the risk is greater that a woman who was violated didn't get justice :)

In dubio pro reo and reasonable doubt are legal standards, not the standards by which we hold politicians accountable, otherwise someone like Roy Moore could continue to "fight" for morality when really he is just a perversion of family values and significance of that word's meaning :)

We have laws governing anything sexual. We are obsessed with it as a society. My point is if it can’t be charged, stfu and stop anonymously ruining careers. The anonymous part is what annoys me most.

It is against the law. There’s just a statute of limitations so if you wait too long to report it the only thing you can do is put it out there.
“Putting it out there” anonymously goes against the spirit and purpose of the statute of limitations. You have that statute because a defendant loses valuable evidence to defend himself after a long time. If you allege someone hurt you, bring it up in a court of law. Anything else is slander.

We have laws governing anything sexual. We are obsessed with it as a society. My point is if it can’t be charged, stfu and stop anonymously ruining careers. The anonymous part is what annoys me most.
Yeah I agree with you on that also I don't like how people complement them as brave sure the first couple of people who did it are but not someone who's jumping on the band wagon also it's possible that this gives women hold old grudges to fake their allegations which happens more often than you think it does

Yeah I know the key words are acts sexual harassment in itself is not a crime

Depends on the degree of sexual harassment and whether it is connected to other criminal acts like intimidation if the harassment is spoken of, in such cases even if the harassment falls below the required threshold for actus reas, it could be used as motive for mens rea in another criminal preceding :)

Our knowledge and understanding of sexual violations is continous and the laws are being updates as we set new boundaries like revenge- which only recently being prosecuted to the full extent of law as sexual morality is a continuous discussion and now thankfully women have a full voice :)

Depends on the degree of sexual harassment and whether it is connected to other criminal acts like intimidation if the harassment is spoken of, in such cases even if the harassment falls below the required threshold for actus reas, it could be used as motive for mens rea in another criminal preceding :)

Our knowledge and understanding of sexual violations is continous and the laws are being updates as we set new boundaries like revenge- which only recently being prosecuted to the full extent of law as sexual morality is a continuous discussion and now thankfully women have a full voice :)
You mean people these problems don't only affect women

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Your knowledge of Shia Islam is defective. Shias hate Aisha (RA).

As for self-whipping, it toughens you up. Why do you think Hezbollah are kicking ass in Syria.
I meant Fatima it just goes to show if shia hate Aisha and prophet Muhammad loved her as his wife and likewise most of the prophet companions shia have caste a vote of no confidence against prophet Muhammad.

I meant Fatima it just goes to show if shia hate Aisha and prophet Muhammad loved her as his wife and likewise most of the prophet companions shia have caste a vote of no confidence against prophet Muhammad.
Well, Aisha did go to war against Ali, who is not only a Companion, but a family member of the Prophet. That's what they would argue anyway. I big up my Shia brothers. Much better than the goatfuckery of Ahlul Saud. When a guy's prepared to slash his head with a knife and whip himself senselessly, you know he's a warrior. Remember that Hezbollah introduced suicide bombing to Muslims after the Marine barracks attack in 1982, so all these anti-Rafidah militant groups are using Shia tactics. Very ironic. You have more in common than perhaps you realize.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Well, Aisha did go to war against Ali, who is not only a Companion, but a family member of the Prophet. That's what they would argue anyway. I big up my Shia brothers. Much better than the goatfuckery of Ahlul Saud. When a guy's prepared to slash his head with a knife and whip himself senselessly, you know he's a warrior. Remember that Hezbollah introduced suicide bombing to Muslims after the Marine barracks attack in 1982, so all these anti-Rafidah militant groups are using Shia tactics. Very ironic. You have more in common than perhaps you realize.
So ali goes to war with his prophet Muhammad wife? So they support ali over prophet Muhammad wife? Who is ali a messenger of Allah?

So ali goes to war with his prophet Muhammad wife? So they support ali over prophet Muhammad wife? Who is ali a messenger of Allah?
No, he's only the blood relation of the Prophet (SAW). Given that you don't think highly of the prophet's grandsons Hassan and Hussein, perhaps family doesn't mean all that much to you. A man can divorce his wife, but he can never divorce his family. Same genes run through their veins.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No, he's only the blood relation of the Prophet (SAW). Given that you don't think highly of the prophet's grandsons Hassan and Hussein, perhaps family doesn't mean all that much to you. A man can divorce his wife, but he can never divorce his family. Same genes run through their veins.
Are you slyly implying that Aisha may Allah be pleased with her wasn’t a good person? Then you’re clearly casting a vote of no confidence against prophet Muhammad pbuh if Aisha is a bad person why would he marry her?

Do you know the relationship between prophet Muhammad and Aisha father abu bakr May Allah be pleased with them?

Clearly not or perhaps cognitive bias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts