#MeToo Campaign is Obscene

Should anonymous accusers be exposed and forced to go to court?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it's too late to report a rape and at the time it's too hard to report it for a million reasons. I would settle for shaming them in that scenario.
There are libel laws you know. I think people who are not found guilty should sue these women and totally ruin their lives.

You were suggesting that we should first ruin someone’s life and then see what happens. Right?
No, I meant that if it came out in the trial that a woman was lying then she should face jail time. Because es are lying in trial and getting their case dismissed with no consequence

It's interesting that you see feminist voices calling for gender segregation, woman only concerts & chaperones etc. They are coming closer and closer to Islam, these are the consequences when free mixing happens, the weaker gender will always be the ones that are most affected by the ramifications.

This whole saga is great because it strengths the arguments for segregation, a lot of the times a women's smile or friendliness is interpreted as sexual interest by an already raging male bull full of testosterone, if he is not a beta cuck on top of being irreligious, it's very obvious to see what will happen next.

Couple this with the fact that women are encouraged to report anything as harassment even pure falsehood, you have a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. Let these male's suffer the ramifications of this and soon they will begin to call for segregation at work places like the feminists are already doing for concerts etc.

These animals are being horded like wild clueless beasts to something that is actually good for them and will end up protecting them all in the end. I despise female's at workplaces because it destroys the entire equilibrium with their pettiness, many mangers I know avoid hiring them at all costs.

Last edited:
No, I meant that if it came out in the trial that a woman was lying then she should face jail time. Because es are lying in trial and getting their case dismissed with no consequence
Oh that’s what you meant. Actually, it’s already illlegal to make false allegations in court but is rarely prosecuted. I am proposing that anonymous accusers should be legally barred from making accusations in the media. Instead, they should call the cops and bring their allegations. There should be a gag order until the trial concludes. And if the trial results in a “not guilty” verdict, the gag order should be permanent.

It's interesting that you see feminist voices calling for gender segregation, woman only concerts & chaperones etc. They are coming closer and closer to Islam, these are the consequences when free mixing happens, the weaker gender will always be the ones that are most affected by the ramifications.

This whole saga is great because it strengths the arguments for segregation, a lot of the times a women's smile or friendliness is interpreted as sexual interest by an already raging male bull full of testosterone, if he is not a beta cuck on top of being irreligious, it's very obvious to see what will happen next.

Couple this with the fact that women are encouraged to report anything as harassment even pure falsehood, you have a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. Let these male's suffer the ramifications of this and soon they will begin to call for segregation at work places like the feminists are already doing for concerts etc.
Let’s not just sit and watch. There is no change on the way. You have to make it happen.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
It most definitely is the most obcesne, ridiculous, absurd, farcical, ludicrous and preposterous, thing to come out of this celeb sexual harassment scandals. A man will literally have his whole career, a career he's worked soo hard to build, over the unproven allegations of a random, cock hungry ? Who's most likely lying out of her teeth.
Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Seems like in this century it's:
Guilty until proven innocent.

hmm this will have negative effects for women who'd like to get married. Every guy will keep things strict between himself and other women in order to preserve his livelihood.

hmm this will have negative effects for women who'd like to get married. Every guy will keep things strict between himself and other women in order to preserve his livelihood.
We need legislation that places a gag order on women planning to defame men in the media. This law should require women to bring evidence in a court of law and only talk in the media if there’s a conviction or guilty plea.

A woman who claims sexual assault in the media without first going to court should be summarily convicted of defamation of character and ordered to pay up.

Last edited:
CD33FB86-792F-4F39-B9BB-08C77372E437.jpeg

I believe the women. I wish I didn't because I'm pretty misogynistic, but men are crooks. I have molested a number of sweeties in my time and I have a guilty conscience. Mostly niqabi chicks at Zakir Naik concerts screaming "take beer". Turned out they were saying takbeer. Hard to understand them through that heavy Pakistani accent sometimes.

I do think my nigga Roy Moore is framed though. He's a devout Christian brother. He would never do such a thing. But unfortunately the godless liberals want to destroy his good name. I phoned his campaign manager to tell him that my dugsi is making du'a for him and his beautiful family. He will definitely win the senate race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending