#MeToo Campaign is Obscene

Should anonymous accusers be exposed and forced to go to court?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think of this #Metoo campaign/trend? I despise it for many reasons. First, the accused is tried in a court of public opinion rather than a court of law, where the standard isn’t “guilt beyond a reasonable doubt” but rather “we believe victims” and that someone who is accused must be fired because allegations reflect badly on companies or industries.

This incentives people with ulterior motives because they know they don’t have to go to court. Case in point, Al Franken. Roger Stone, who is a hatchet man provocateur for the right wing, gathered “anonymous victims” to make allegations against Mr. Franken, forcing him to resign without ever being found guilty.

I think women with allegations should identify themselves, go to police and bring said allegations. A court of law should hear both sides and determine an outcome. Any anonymous “victim” should be exposed and publicly scrutinized. I call on male and female members of sspot to effect this change where you live.

f*ck metoo, s will use that against their superiors without proof and sack them, and take their job kkk
Why do you think there isn’t an organized resistance to it? I think it’s part of Russia’s 2016 election interference plot: they put in this retarded orange buffoon to f*ck up the politics and this metoo nonsense to f*ck up civil discourse.

What what? I'd have said something by now if I wanted to.
4F679157-25C7-456E-8D53-CF6190379751.jpeg

:cosbyhmm: :wtfdis: :bell:

Yes. A woman that claims to have been assaulted should go to the police and the court system. What is controversial about that?
Nothing. It's just not every person is comfortable with being exposed publicly, especially when dealing with with high-profile cases. The reason why people are in support of the campaign is because women who have come out in the past were accused of lying & such.

Anyone who votes the no option is against justice and everything it stands for, they need to be air dropped over North Korea

If it comes out that a woman lied about the allegations, she should be facing consequences such as jail time. Because she ruined another persons life based on bs.:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending