#MeToo Campaign is Obscene

Should anonymous accusers be exposed and forced to go to court?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hades, what are you laughing at? You think titty grabbing is funny? May Allah give you hidaaya. Titty grabbing is not at all a cause for mirth.

That's why I love Trump. The God Emperor was never accused of T grabbing. Only P grabbing. What a great man.

@Hades, what are you laughing at? You think titty grabbing is funny? May Allah give you hidaaya. Titty grabbing is not at all a cause for mirth.

That's why I love Trump. The God Emperor was never accused of T grabbing. Only P grabbing. What a great man.
stop calling me out and be grateful for that rating :hillarybiz:

stop calling me out and be grateful for that rating :hillarybiz:
Ratings are overrated sweetheart.

I would definitely rate you a nine out of ten though ... if you were legal. That's why I think my Christian brother Roy Moore is persecuted: they're saying his girlfriend was 17 and therefore underage, but in some Western European countries 17 is legal. God bless 17 year old chicks.

Ratings are overrated sweetheart.

I would definitely rate you a nine out of ten though ... if you were legal. That's why I think my Christian brother Roy Moore is persecuted: they're saying his girlfriend was 17 and therefore underage, but in some Western European countries 17 is legal. God bless 17 year old chicks.
a nine? am I supposed to be flattered? I'm very legal btw

It's interesting that you see feminist voices calling for gender segregation, woman only concerts & chaperones etc. They are coming closer and closer to Islam, these are the consequences when free mixing happens, the weaker gender will always be the ones that are most affected by the ramifications.

This whole saga is great because it strengths the arguments for segregation, a lot of the times a women's smile or friendliness is interpreted as sexual interest by an already raging male bull full of testosterone, if he is not a beta cuck on top of being irreligious, it's very obvious to see what will happen next.

Couple this with the fact that women are encouraged to report anything as harassment even pure falsehood, you have a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. Let these male's suffer the ramifications of this and soon they will begin to call for segregation at work places like the feminists are already doing for concerts etc.

These animals are being horded like wild clueless beasts to something that is actually good for them and will end up protecting them all in the end. I despise female's at workplaces because it destroys the entire equilibrium with their pettiness, many mangers I know avoid hiring them at all costs.

Modern feminism in a nutshell

0b1.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Meds are from the kuffar. I put my trust in the most high God. That's not your lord Iblees by the way. I mean the deity of Abraham, Jacob, and Yusuf.
Don’t forget to mention your prophets Ali, Aisha, Hassan, hussein, bring out the wipe boowe and wip yourself to oblivion.

I just realised that all shia are in to sadomasochism :faysalwtf:

Don’t forget to mention your prophets Ali, Aisha, Hassan, hussein, bring out the wipe boowe and wip yourself to oblivion.

I just realised that all shia are in to sadomasochism :faysalwtf:
Your knowledge of Shia Islam is defective. Shias hate Aisha (RA).

As for self-whipping, it toughens you up. Why do you think Hezbollah are kicking ass in Syria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending