Met a potential Rapist Supervisor at Work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Madow guys like him are cancerous

He goes after fat cadaan girls because he knows they have low self esteem. It's disgusting, he sees the calool weyn and thinks yes! that's the one for me uff
:damedamn:

Most Madows in the UK want white tings because they make them feel more 'manly' and black girls over power them. They have no respect for the cadaan girls so they can truly violate them and leave.

These white chicks with mix race babies never learn their lesson , funny thing is most of those cadaan girls parents are racist and now they are stuck with a mixed grandchild :damn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Today was banter still. Was working with a funny Congolese Security Supervisor, who told me the story about his ex Gf putting a Maud case on him.
He was dating this Cadaan ting for couple months it seemed all Cushty, but it all went wrong.
Mans got caught cheating with one of her friends then the ting stopped talking to him.
Couple months later hes getting arrested for Sexual harrassment kkkk she told the Pigs he was obsessive, controlling and touched her and her friend with out their consent.
So two twos my mans in the Station denying the charges going nuts, he got taken straight to court for his hearing the judge says they will sort out a restraining order.
They let the yute out on bail for couple months now hes got his Sentencing at April 13th which is on Friday the unlucky day so this yute is stressed out lmao hes a dumb nigga never violate an cadaan girl the Uk has no remorse for shit like that.
Whilst we were chilling working i clocked this yute was weird he didnt stop talking about Fat Tings 24/7 the yute had a fetish for fat cadaan girls with a pot belly no word of a lie wallahi billahi every fat Stacey we saw hes like "yo i would smash that shes got a lil belly" i was just laughing along thinking hes just bantering, but i realised quickly that this nigga was serious as f*ck!
The funniest thing about the yute was he knew hella Somali words aswell so everytime he cracks a joke or sees a culus ting hes telling me in somali "shes got calool weyn warya"
i was pretty shocked upti but you know me even when im working with potential rapists man keeps my cool ygm he was the Supervisor so i had no choice tbh.
Weird donny wallahi i hope he gets locked Inshallah that nigga is not only a threat to pregnant Staceys hes a threat to his own livelihood.

images

He goes after fat cadaan girls because he knows they have low self esteem. It's disgusting, he sees the calool weyn and thinks yes! that's the one for me uff

Most Madows in the UK want white tings because they make them feel more 'manly' and black girls over power them. They have no respect for the cadaan girls so they can truly violate them and leave.

These white chicks with mix race babies never learn their lesson , funny thing is most of those cadaan girls parents are racist and now they are stuck with a mixed grandchild :damn:

Wallahi f*ck both of them Madows and cadaan s.

Today was banter still. Was working with a funny Congolese Security Supervisor, who told me the story about his ex Gf putting a Maud case on him.
He was dating this Cadaan ting for couple months it seemed all Cushty, but it all went wrong.
Mans got caught cheating with one of her friends then the ting stopped talking to him.
Couple months later hes getting arrested for Sexual harrassment kkkk she told the Pigs he was obsessive, controlling and touched her and her friend with out their consent.
So two twos my mans in the Station denying the charges going nuts, he got taken straight to court for his hearing the judge says they will sort out a restraining order.
They let the yute out on bail for couple months now hes got his Sentencing at April 13th which is on Friday the unlucky day so this yute is stressed out lmao hes a dumb nigga never violate an cadaan girl the Uk has no remorse for shit like that.
Whilst we were chilling working i clocked this yute was weird he didnt stop talking about Fat Tings 24/7 the yute had a fetish for fat cadaan girls with a pot belly no word of a lie wallahi billahi every fat Stacey we saw hes like "yo i would smash that shes got a lil belly" i was just laughing along thinking hes just bantering, but i realised quickly that this nigga was serious as f*ck!
The funniest thing about the yute was he knew hella Somali words aswell so everytime he cracks a joke or sees a culus ting hes telling me in somali "shes got calool weyn warya"
i was pretty shocked upti but you know me even when im working with potential rapists man keeps my cool ygm he was the Supervisor so i had no choice tbh.
Weird donny wallahi i hope he gets locked Inshallah that nigga is not only a threat to pregnant Staceys hes a threat to his own livelihood.

you shouldnt hooe he gets locked thats some xasidnimo shit .you should definetly stay away from a xisbi like that .you dont want to be a co-accuse with a rapist

you shouldnt hooe he gets locked thats some xasidnimo shit .you should definetly stay away from a xisbi like that .you dont want to be a co-accuse with a rapist
Hes a danger to society upti its for his own good he gets locked up. Before you know it mans gonna rape another ting. And yeah only worked with him yesterday, not gonna join his group nexttime.

Oh dear. I don't appreciate those sentiments from both of the sexes. Dogging out your own makes no sense to me. But I'll leave it at that.
You are arguing with two known drug pushers.One is in and out of jail too.
:shookgabre:
Ofc they have a biased view of Somali women due to their surroundings.
:samwelcome:

You are arguing with two known drug pushers.One is in and out of jail too.
:shookgabre:
Ofc they have a biased view of Somali women due to their surroundings.
:samwelcome:
We dont have a biased view we just aint picking a westernised practically British girl who doesnt know a lick of Somali to raise our children f*ck that bro.

Facts straight facts madow yutes are some cheapskate scumbags tbh

I gave up ages ago prob should have sooner. Didn't know of the qaasaronimo.:kanyeshrug:
I personally have never met a somali girl who isn't in a hijab and considerate of her environment.
:salute:
The few times I have tho... the library is shook.
:ivers:
All about surroundings, if you hang out with qaashin than what do you expect.
:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.