Met a potential Rapist Supervisor at Work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was banter still. Was working with a funny Congolese Security Supervisor, who told me the story about his ex Gf putting a Maud case on him.
He was dating this Cadaan ting for couple months it seemed all Cushty, but it all went wrong.
Mans got caught cheating with one of her friends then the ting stopped talking to him.
Couple months later hes getting arrested for Sexual harrassment kkkk she told the Pigs he was obsessive, controlling and touched her and her friend with out their consent.
So two twos my mans in the Station denying the charges going nuts, he got taken straight to court for his hearing the judge says they will sort out a restraining order.
They let the yute out on bail for couple months now hes got his Sentencing at April 13th which is on Friday the unlucky day so this yute is stressed out lmao hes a dumb nigga never violate an cadaan girl the Uk has no remorse for shit like that.
Whilst we were chilling working i clocked this yute was weird he didnt stop talking about Fat Tings 24/7 the yute had a fetish for fat cadaan girls with a pot belly no word of a lie wallahi billahi every fat Stacey we saw hes like "yo i would smash that shes got a lil belly" i was just laughing along thinking hes just bantering, but i realised quickly that this nigga was serious as f*ck!
The funniest thing about the yute was he knew hella Somali words aswell so everytime he cracks a joke or sees a culus ting hes telling me in somali "shes got calool weyn warya"
i was pretty shocked upti but you know me even when im working with potential rapists man keeps my cool ygm he was the Supervisor so i had no choice tbh.
Weird donny wallahi i hope he gets locked Inshallah that nigga is not only a threat to pregnant Staceys hes a threat to his own livelihood.

Last edited:
Today was banter still. Was working with a funny Congolese Security Supervisor, who told me the story about his ex Gf putting a Maud case on him.
He was dating this Cadaan ting for couple months it seemed all Cushty, but it all went wrong.
Mans got caught cheating with one of her friends then the ting stopped talking to him.
Couple months later hes getting arrested for Sexual harrassment kkkk she told the Pigs he was obsessive, controlling and touched her and her friend with out their consent.
So two twos my mans in the Station denying the charges going nuts, he got taken straight to court for his hearing the judge says they will sort out a restraining order.
They let the yute out on bail for couple months now hes got his Sentencing at April 13th which is on Friday the unlucky day so this yute is stressed out lmao hes a dumb nigga never violate an cadaan girl the Uk has no remorse for shit like that.
Whilst we were chilling working i clocked this yute was weird he didnt stop talking about Fat Tings 24/7 the yute had a fetish for fat cadaan girls with a pot belly no word of a lie wallahi billahi every fat Stacey we saw hes like "yo i would smash that shes got a lil belly" i was just laughing along thinking hes just bantering, but i realised quickly that this nigga was serious as f*ck!
The funniest thing about the yute was he knew hella Somali words aswell so everytime he cracks a joke or sees a culus ting hes telling me in somali "shes got calool weyn warya"
i was pretty shocked upti but you know me even when im working with potential rapists man keeps my cool ygm he was the Supervisor so i had no choice tbh.
Weird donny wallahi i hope he gets locked Inshallah that nigga is not only a threat to pregnant Staceys hes a threat to his own livelihood.
:deadpeter:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
This man's stories are wild :chrisfreshhah::deadmanny:

I guess the stereotype about madows and cadaan doofarads has merit :susp:

This man's stories are wild :chrisfreshhah::deadmanny:

I guess the stereotype about madows and cadaan doofarads has merit :susp:
That nigga confirmed the stereotypes today.
wallahi i didnt realise madows were up cadaan es ass like that lmao.
You know you hit rock bottom when you chase the ugliest obese white girls just so you can say you've been with an cadaan girl to your friends.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
That nigga confirmed the stereotypes today.
wallahi i didnt realise madows were up cadaan es ass like that lmao.
You know you hit rock bottom when you chase the ugliest obese white girls just so you can say you've been with an cadaan girl to your friends.

I admit there are beautiful cadaan girls but bruh if they're obese they look like the Michelin man whos blushing all over. And they tend to be built like refrigerators :mjlol:

I admit there are beautiful cadaan girls but bruh if they're obese they look like the Michelin man whose blushing all over. And they tend to be built like refrigerators :mjlol:
Bro this nigga was drooling over this!!
I've seen alot in this Dunya Wallahi but today was just Gross!!

Attachments

• 1310858128_791_FT6407_with-a-fat-girl-swimsuit.jpg
    1310858128_791_FT6407_with-a-fat-girl-swimsuit.jpg
    703.9 KB · Views: 236
Status
Not open for further replies.