Met a potential Rapist Supervisor at Work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is known sheikhad whos closely related to you then go for it but be aware if she is a distant cousin dont do it theres still a risk she might be ting. Only if you know her family and her well should you go for it.
She is the niece of my dad's close friend she came to the west 3 years ago but Its already done me and my dad had a big argument I haven't spoken to him since.

Oh dear. I don't appreciate those sentiments from both of the sexes. Dogging out your own makes no sense to me. But I'll leave it at that.
I hate the degenerate culture that somali girls are practicing in the west but you seem to like lying to yourself they are not a minority they are an overwhelming majority.

Oh dear. I don't appreciate those sentiments from both of the sexes. Dogging out your own makes no sense to me. But I'll leave it at that.
Kream we aint hating on all somali were just speaking from our experience with western somali girls, and we came to the conclusion that most are too westernised to marry they dont know how to act like women and act like rowdy gangsters so we dont want to waste our time on Western girls im sure theres plenty mandem that wouldnt mind though.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I hate the degenerate culture that somali girls are practicing in the west but you seem to like lying to yourself they are not a minority they are an overwhelming majority.

No many of us reject degeneracy. I know there are lost girls. Again release that cuqdad walaal. You're focussing on the qaasaros who plaster themselves on the internet. But I don't like arguing so we'll stop here.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Kream we aint hating on all somali were just speaking from our experience with western somali girls, and we came to the conclusion that most are too westernised to marry they dont know how to act like women and act like rowdy gangsters so we dont want to waste our time on Western girls im sure theres plenty mandem that wouldnt mind though.

Anecdotes are subjective and I don't doubt you've seen deplorable individuals. Just say you don't like qaasaros, who does? But I'll leave it at that

No many of us reject degeneracy. I know there are lost girls. Again release that cuqdad walaal. You're focussing on the qaasaros who plaster themselves on the internet. But I don't like arguing so we'll stop here.
We both know the truth I am only going to marry a somali girl to preserve my bloodline nothing more nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts