Met a potential Rapist Supervisor at Work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
They are certainly not the minority I will never accept these westernized hoes with no dhaqan not to mention that they are loud nothing turns me off more than a loud

I won't disparage my sisters. I know most are good in behaviour and Deen. We aren't AAs, please do not treat us as such. Most of the somali girls I know (including myself) are miiskeen, and good of heart. And I'm in one of the supposed worst diasporas.

I won't disparage my sisters. I know most are good in behaviour and Deen. We aren't AAs, please do not treat us as such. Most of the somali girls I know (including myself) are miiskeen, and good of heart. And I'm in one of the supposed worst diasporas.
There are outliers in any group but I know for a FACT that most somali girls have adopted the negro culture and want to have the 'black struggle' they have abandoned their dhaqan and taken up the AA's I will treat them like AA's

Dont worry walal if you are miskeenad you will find nin ku wanaagsan InshAllah.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
There are outliers in any group but I know for a FACT that most somali girls have adopted the negro culture and want to have the 'black struggle' they have abandoned their dhaqan and taken up the AA's I will treat them like AA's

Utimately it's your choice to live with cuqdad walaal. Slandering your own makes you similar to the AAs. But I think you're over-exaggerating. You're focussing on qaasaros and that's not healthy.

Big Facts upti they have mostly thrown away the masar too there to be banged not wifed. no wonder so many mali tings are marrying out geeljires just aint wifing these shisha s. So they go for cadaan simps and Akhi tyrones who will settle for anything lmao.

wars

Inhermouth

Me and my girl went rock climbing the other day. I pushed her over a hillside, while she was trying to drink water

to remind her that the Farax of her dreams can’t save her. Although these experiences are incredibly intense and potentially traumatizing for the xalimo, nevertheless a great lesson.

Utimately it's your choice to live with cuqdad walaal. Slandering your own makes you similar to the AAs. But I think you're over-exaggerating. You're focussing on qaasaros and that's not healthy.
Let us agree to disagree you don't seem to be able to accept the truth.

FACTS.Only a dayuus will get married to these Madow wannabes in the west but the girl my dad brought was 19 not 17.
If she is known sheikhad whos closely related to you then go for it but be aware if she is a distant cousin dont do it theres still a risk she might be ting. Only if you know her family and her well should you go for it.

Big Facts upti they have mostly thrown away the masar too there to be banged not wifed. no wonder so many mali tings are marrying out geeljires just aint wifing these shisha s. So they go for cadaan simps and Akhi tyrones who will settle for anything lmao.
kkk true no sexy mali girl would get married to a Madow or reer country club.

Status
Not open for further replies.