Men who don’t want educated wives..

If you're a marrying a Somali girl you're the one providing and taking care of her you shouldn't depend on her to contribute financially Cadaan don't have same deen as us

Secondly if you don't want your wife to wear the pants in the relationship you need be more involved in the household
Then she should stay at home and take care of the husbands needs which is his right why do you want to ignore the husbands needs.
If he doesnt want you to work then it should be.

Suppose she dies where will her degree take her.You will be left alone to taking care of the kids.

Also most somalis can read and write.What I mean is most somalis educated dont want the role of a wife.Only a small majority do.

Educated Somali woman will marry an ajnabi and want ro be a full wife but for somalis brother they will bring politics.

Issue about death and life leave it for Allah who is provider.

I would rather have a wife that is religious and would take care of my kids than an Ilhan omar kind involved in Sex and city kind of scandal.

You keep avoiding answering my question.

Alluring

Sayonara
Suppose she dies where will her degree take her.You will be left alone to taking care of the kids.

Also most somalis can read and write.What I mean is most somalis educated dont want the role of a wife.Only a small majority do.

Educated Somali woman will marry an ajnabi and want ro be a full wife but for somalis brother they will bring politics.

I would rather have a wife that is religious and would take care of my kids than an Ilhan omar kind involved in Sex and city kind of scandal.

Genuine question. Why do people think of women as caricatures who fit neatly into little boxes of only one stereotype. People are multi-faceted beings and are more than one thing at a time. You can be educated, submissive, and religious at the same time. It is not some unknown phenomenon.

Its not either she's educated and ty or religious and uneducated. I know plenty of educated sisters willing to give up their jobs if married to a man that can provide and are committed to the deen. Most of whom want nothing to do with ajnabis.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
My goal before I even get married is to have a mental blueprint that can be passed on how to manage and flip money on halal stuff.

Whatever I'm on, she gon get put on.
The end goal is if I die, she will teach the kids and that's the best thing I can do as a father and a husband. They will know they will always carry this knowledge that their father left behind and hopefully the absence of their father wont hurt as much

Whatever happens after that is outta my hands

my question was what do you think of a scenario where you die and your uneducated wife must marry any kind of man who can provide for her and your kids, even if he is abusive to the kids..
Education is relative.
What education? Feminism or BLM or Religious education or what?

I have seen uneducated women who employ educated men.So everything is relative the risk is provided by Allah.

I prefer dying and leaving my wife that is Islamically educated.
I dont want a wife that is secularist that will take my kids to day care to be abused by cadan careers.

What you are stating is not black and white

Tou mean marrying a geljire woman that just came from the bush? No I wouldnt even dare marry her.

So dont worry too much look look for a humble person and worry about living when I die I will live Allah to take care of my kids.

What a question. Many guys on here don’t care about the quality of life of their wife and children while alive, let alone when they die.

A woman in 2020 who puts her life in the hands of a man is a fool.

The welfare system in the UK isn't what it used to be. The funding has been greatly reduced over the years. Somalis that relied on it before now work on minimum wage jobs because they have no other option.

Which is embarassing to resort to after spending 20+ years in a country with nothing to show for it. But as a young lady who grew up in the country it is inexcusable.

I hope women wake up and see that a man who is happy with you not having a job or an education wants to see you destitute and dependent on him. It’s their worst fear to have an educated woman by his side because she’ll not accept his bs.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Then she should stay at home and take care of the husbands needs which is his right why do you want to ignore the husbands needs.
If he doesnt want you to work then it should be.
I didn't say ignore the husbands needs it should be mutual if she cooks for you than you do the same in return

Secondly you should be more considerate and understanding of your wife what if she studied many years in a field that she loves only be told you want her to stay home you should support her dreams and aspirations

I hope women wake up and see that a man who is happy with you not having a job or an education wants to see you destitute and dependent on him. It’s their worst fear to have an educated woman by his side because she’ll not accept his bs.

They want their women to be too scared to be left destitute. They don't want a woman that is able to stand on her own feet that can support herself despite the worst coming to worse.

Education is relative.
What education? Feminism or BLM or Religious education or what?

I have seen uneducated women who employ educated men.So everything is relative the risk is provided by Allah.

I prefer dying and leaving my wife that is Islamically educated.
I dont want a wife that is secularist that will take my kids to day care to be abused by cadan careers.

What you are stating is not black and white

Tou mean marrying a geljire woman that just came from the bush? No I wouldnt even dare marry her.

So dont worry too much look look for a humble person and worry about living when I die I will live Allah to take care of my kids.

Im talking about like doctors, dentists, scientists, teachers you know women with educations of importance

I didn't say ignore the husbands needs it should be mutual if she cooks for you than you do the same in return

Secondly you should be more considerate and understanding of your wife what if she studied many years in a field that she loves only be told you want her to stay home you should support her dreams and aspirations
I am not going to give you an excuse firat you will ask to go to work second meet your family third meet your friends and I am not talking annually but weekly then what Am I left with ?
That is not a relationship.
You can marry your career like Oprah or be a wife and try to raise kids.

They want their women to be too scared to be left destitute. They don't want a woman that is able to stand on her own feet that can support herself despite the worst coming to worse.
I know Somali hooyos who were denied education by their husbands because they felt she had to be home. They would have inconsistent work schedules on purpose so the wife wouldn’t be able to depend on him for childcare and go back to school.

Women need to get most of their education out of the way before marriage, or at least be enrolled in their program of choice once things get serious. What is he gonna do? Tell you to drop out? That’s highly unlikely but you never know who you’ll marry.

I know Somali hooyos who were denied education by their husbands because they felt she had to be home. They would have inconsistent work schedules on purpose so the wife wouldn’t be able to depend on him for childcare and go back to school.

Women need to get most of their education out of the way before marriage, or at least be enrolled in their program of choice once things get serious. What is he gonna do? Tell you to drop out? That’s highly unlikely but you never know who you’ll marry.
Again sort yourself out before marriage.

You cant leave a kid on day care.
That is how most kids end up in gangs.

The kids are left on day care.during week and during weekend somali women would go from party to party.So the kid grows without a parents.