Men who don’t want educated wives..

Again sort yourself out before marriage.

You cant leave a kid on day care.
That is how most kids end up in gangs.

The kids are left on day care.during week and during weekend somali women would go from party to party.So the kid grows without a parents.
We’re talking about two different things here. Putting your kid in day care doesn’t guarantee they’ll become gangsters. If we wanna use anecdotes, I’ll say that most gangsters are the offspring of SAHM who didn’t do anything but go to weddings and watch Turkish soap operas. They don’t teach their kids anything.

An educated mom will mean your kids will be educated. It will benefit them.

GemState

36/21
VIP
If you're a marrying a Somali girl you're the one providing and taking care of her you shouldn't depend on her to contribute financially Cadaan don't have same deen as us

Secondly if you don't want your wife to wear the pants in the relationship you need be more involved in the household
Akhi, if a woman is educated, has a job, and wants you to pay 3-5k Mehr while also not contributing to the household, then you're simply being taken advantage of plain and simple.

Wallahi if you said this to any other ethnicity they'd think you're insane for agreeing to it, but Somali men in the West will accept it without question and will get gaslighted if they disagree :wow:

Either be traditional or be like the Cadaans who split 50/50

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I am not going to give you an excuse firat you will ask to go to work second meet your family third meet your friends and I am not talking annually but weekly then what Am I left with ?
That is not a relationship.
You can marry your career like Oprah or be a wife and try to raise kids.
You can have a career and raise kids you just need to work together like a team and see what works best for you

Akhi, if a woman is educated, has a job, and wants you to pay 3-5k Mehr while also not contributing to the household, then you're simply being taken advantage of plain and simple.

You can have a career and raise kids you just need to work together like a team and see what works best for you

A lot of the comments here are very black and white. There’s no nuance. I’ll say that as men, your job is to protect and provide. Don’t worry about what money your wife brings to the table. It’s not yours anyways.

We’re talking about two different things here. Putting your kid in day care doesn’t guarantee they’ll become gangsters. If we wanna use anecdotes, I’ll say that most gangsters are the offspring of SAHM who didn’t do anything but go to weddings and watch Turkish soap operas. They don’t teach their kids anything.

An educated mom will mean your kids will be educated. It will benefit them.
I prefer a religiously educated woman than just an educated woman.

Because an educated xalimo should also know she is part of the solution not part of the precipitate.

Jungle

VIP
A lot of the comments here are very black and white. There’s no nuance. I’ll say that as men, your job is to protect and provide. Don’t worry about what money your wife brings to the table. It’s not yours anyways.
:drakelaugh: outrageous!

This aint how the world works.

I prefer a religiously educated woman than just an educated woman.

Because an educated xalimo should also know she is part of the solution not part of the precipitate.
Good laakin why do you have to choose between the two? You do know there are religious women who are also highly educated...

Alluring

Sayonara

Wallahi if you said this to any other ethnicity they'd think you're insane for agreeing to it, but Somali men in the West will accept it without question and will get gaslighted if they disagree :wow:

Cadaans don't split 50/50, that is the biggest lie they've sold. Maybe in bills but in most cases women do the child-rearing, cooking and cleaning while splitting the bills. A lot of their so-called independence is a load of bs.

Cadaans don't split 50/50, that is the biggest lie they've sold. Maybe in bills but in most cases women do the child-rearing, cooking and cleaning while splitting the bills. A lot of their so-called independence is a load of bs.
Most are SAHM and their husbands pay for everything. They also live in nice big homes and drive nice cars.

These men want you to be a SAHM living in public housing or a small apartment with no naafiso and want you to cook, clean and take care of 5 screaming kids with no help. Yaab badana!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

You look at it as being taken advantage of when its been our tradition back in the day Somalis used to offer 100 camels and offer alot of money in order to marry the girl they wanted

They do.They also split wedding and there is no meher.

Cadaan women know what they want in a relationship.But a secularist xalimo would take what is best for in in cadan culture and what is best for her in islamic culture and demand nothing less nothing more.
Clash of civilisation.

Alluring

Sayonara
Most are SAHM and their husbands pay for everything. They also live in nice big homes and drive nice cars.

These men want you to be a SAHM living in public housing or a small apartment with no naafiso and want you to cook, clean and take care of 5 screaming kids with no help. Yaab badana!
Everyone knows they do absolutely nothing beside f*ck the hispanic poolboy once in a while and go shopping with their other SAHM friends.

I hope women wake up and see that a man who is happy with you not having a job or an education wants to see you destitute and dependent on him. It’s their worst fear to have an educated woman by his side because she’ll not accept his bs.
[/QUOTE]
Funny thing is that’s the idea
But I’ve seen educated girls who are very submissive and will even go out everyday working for the guy while he sits at home lounging and popping out to see his friends
then uneducated girls that nimanka nafta uu keena

Alluring

Sayonara
Off-topic but why are there so many men disputing mehr, you can't claim to want a religious woman and not fulfill your religious obligations. If a girl is too expensive, either get richer or lower your standards.

Everyone knows they do absolutely nothing beside f*ck the hispanic poolboy once in a while and go shopping with their other SAHM friends.
And where do they get the money? Their husbands. These men want the benefits but don’t want to put in the work. Most women would be ok with being a housewife if you offered them a secure life, not one filled with rafaad.